ADVERTISEMENT

Do you believe hiring someone to inflict harm on someone is unethical?

I don't believe it's unethical. Some bitches just need tough love.

#bluelivesmatter

It's ethical. If a dumbass deserves it, they deserve it. Too much babying and pampering going on nowadays. Need to let evolution work.

So am I a fascist too? Aren't you pro-military?

I thought you hated politics?

Pro-military like unprovoked wars and wasting money on weapons that don't work? No. I like talking about the military but we should cut the budget by 75-90%. Military should only be for defense not policing the world.

Anyone who thinks govt is good for saying what is good or bad in society is a fascist. I bet most republicans would be fine with sterilization of criminals and colors today. That's fascist.

I thought you hated politics?

Pro-military like unprovoked wars and wasting money on weapons that don't work? No. I like talking about the military but we should cut the budget by 75-90%. Military should only be for defense not policing the world.

Anyone who thinks govt is good for saying what is good or bad in society is a fascist. I bet most republicans would be fine with sterilization of criminals and colors today. That's fascist.
You didn't specify on the topic that this practice was aimed at a political angle.

Military HAS to be for policing the world, hate to burst your bubble. Humanity has shown us over time that is the only way. When you join the military, you need to understand that you will need to be able to hurt or kill somebody at some point. It is what it is.

People tell the government what is good or bad in society. That would make every citizen with an agenda a fascist. I don't believe in sterilizing criminals; killing them would work just fine. Does that make me a fascist?

You didn't specify on the topic that this practice was aimed at a political angle.

Military HAS to be for policing the world, hate to burst your bubble. Humanity has shown us over time that is the only way. When you join the military, you need to understand that you will need to be able to hurt or kill somebody at some point. It is what it is.

People tell the government what is good or bad in society. That would make every citizen with an agenda a fascist. I don't believe in sterilizing criminals; killing them would work just fine. Does that make me a fascist?

Yes. Yes that does. Dis appoint.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT