ADVERTISEMENT

Does Netflix make documentaries for chuds?

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
I can always count on Netflix to have some random documentary to catch my attention at night. I noticed a lot of them seem to be things I'm interested in politically.

Is Netflix showing me what it knows I'll like or do they just not make chud documentaries?

I'm wondering if when you guys log in if you're seeing documentaries about Mexicans being rapists and murderers or whatever MAGA people are interested in. I never hear about Netflix being biased so I'm guessing you guys get a whole different selection.

Lmao you think chuds want to watch documentaries? We are lucky if they will watch anything other than another gallon of mountain dew going down their gullet.

Speaking of which, the Aaron Hernandez documentary is worth a watch on Netflix. What a freaking headcase piece of shit. Oh, and the NE Patriot way is total shit, too.

Reactions: btbones
Speaking of which, the Aaron Hernandez documentary is worth a watch on Netflix. What a freaking headcase piece of shit. Oh, and the NE Patriot way is total shit, too.

Mods, please ban for violating forum rules: bringing sports into a non sports forum

I watched that American Factory about a Chinese factory opening in Dayton Ohio and how much the workers got shit on and them trying to unionize and it was honestly pretty ****ed up knowing most of those chuds can be so easily tricked into not starting a union and getting paid 13 bucks an hour. Also what the Chinese companies try to get away with in regards to environmental and safety regulations.

Another shitty post by the non high performer who goes to bed by 8 and wakes at 730

Another shitty post by the non high performer who goes to bed by 8 and wakes at 730

This is where 85 is at mentally folks. Not being on this board 24 hours a day like him is his version of an insult :joy:

It's not even fair making fun of you people anymore. It's just terrifying you are allowed to vote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT