• No

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Idk

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
I see a NFL WR in Tristan. Since everyone wants to be negative Nancys around here. Does Tristan return?

Has he wised up after shooting himself in the foot?
If so, then he's back because I'm guessing there's another WR who's going to head out early and Payton will have a great chance to take his place.

If not, then Beam Me Up Scott-ie.

Honestly, put him back at WR. He can play his senior year if Smith goes pro. Otherwise his career at UCF was a disappointment. Transfer for 1 year?
That's debatable and risky.

The transfer from UAB a few years ago tried that and barely played. He was about equal to Payton.

Honestly, put him back at WR. He can play his senior year if Smith goes pro. Otherwise his career at UCF was a disappointment. Transfer for 1 year?
That's debatable and risky.

The transfer from UAB a few years ago tried that and barely played. He was about equal to Payton.

He'd have to sit out a year unless he can graduate and be a graduate transfer, right? Since he never redshirted that's probably not in the cards. Needs to focus on one side of the ball for sure. There's a lot of technique to learn as a DB - you don't just start playing it mid-season and get on the field. In the meantime he's contributing on special teams at least.

Reactions: Mikesi
I was talking with my supervisor Scott when I was at work. He said he has no clue.

True story my supervisors name is Scott :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: UCFhonors
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT