ADVERTISEMENT

Does YouTube enable pedophiles?

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...be-ads-amid-concerns-over-child-video-voyeurs

Nestle, Disney Pull YouTube Ads, Joining Furor Over Child Videos

On Sunday, Matt Watson, a video blogger, posted a 20-minute clip detailing how comments on YouTube were used to identify certain videos in which young girls were in activities that could be construed as sexually suggestive, such as posing in front of a mirror and doing gymnastics. Watson’s video demonstrated how, if users clicked on one of the videos, YouTube’s algorithms recommended similar ones. By Wednesday, Watson’s video had been viewed more than 1.7 million times.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...be-ads-amid-concerns-over-child-video-voyeurs

On Sunday, Matt Watson, a video blogger, posted a 20-minute clip detailing how comments on YouTube were used to identify certain videos in which young girls were in activities that could be construed as sexually suggestive, such as posing in front of a mirror and doing gymnastics. Watson’s video demonstrated how, if users clicked on one of the videos, YouTube’s algorithms recommended similar ones. By Wednesday, Watson’s video had been viewed more than 1.7 million times.

Do we know if the creeps in the comment section are smoking hot teachers? I'll need to know this before if I decide if this is ok or not. Thanks.

Reactions: DaShuckster

Sweet. Now I know what my weekend is going to consist of.

Do we know if the creeps in the comment section are smoking hot teachers? I'll need to know this before if I decide if this is ok or not. Thanks.
trolls_charactershot35_thumb.jpg

Reactions: EweSeaEff
There are always going to be some risks with relatively open platforms.

While we can build in SOME safeguards, in our zeal to protect everybody and everything, we can also ruin what made the platform interesting and entertaining in the first place.

There are always going to be some risks with relatively open platforms.

While we can build in SOME safeguards, in our zeal to protect everybody and everything, we can also ruin what made the platform interesting and entertaining in the first place.

Ehhhhhhhhhh, I think we can do without the creepy sexy kid videos and still have YouTube be valuable.

Well... Maybe at the end of this we'll focus more on the actual 'touching' of minors, instead of 'everything's too creepy.'

We Libertarians have been complaining for years that we're creating an entire, alleged generation of 'pedophiles' over things that are everyday reality among parents, because some parents (or even just SJW) go nuts over everything some other parents do or allow. I'd rather focus our efforts on the people actually *touching* and *exploting* the minors!

Heck, the whole law over this is based on the fact that the minor needs to be exploited, and we're at the point so many videos are innocent. But for some reason people are sitting back and 'thinking like a pedophile' to the point that everything is 'wrong' or 'creepy.'

At what point does this BS finally end? I guess we'll find out, as this whole YouTube reality takes a very 'Conservative' style turn .. By 'Progressives'!

And people wonder why Conservatives argue for school uniforms and limit extracurricular activities for minors? It's because lawyers and political correctness rules, and it's funny how Progressives don't want to address the real issues.

We Libertarians just sit back and laugh ... And then cry because of what both sides are doing to all our freedoms.

I'm still laughing at the argument to ban Don Henley, among others. Progressives are banning books and media, with their narratives and agendas. It's not Conservatives, but Progressives. It's funny and completely ironic how this is happening.

It's kinda a joke how Progressives are banning books and media now, with this non-sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT