ADVERTISEMENT

DOJ and FBI colluded with the NYT, WaPo, ABC

I like how the reports basically aogized to the Obama White House for having to do their jobs but will do their best to kill the story.

Remember, when Obama did it ... it wasn't obstruction.
But when Trump does it ... it's obstruction.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Never heard of the ACLJ but good on them for pushing the issue in legal, documented ways and not posting conspiracy theories.

There's a few big issues in their article that never get discussed but need to.
1. The Redactions. They're talking points, not nuclear secrets. We need to take a serious look at what should be classified. Politicians are classifying more and more out of political convenience than national security. It eliminates transparency and is a significant problem for a Democratic government.
2. The FBI lying about no documents when there were. An FOIA request is the only legal mechanism to get government documents. A government agency lying about the existence of documents that should be delivered under the FOIA is cause for concern. That needs to be looked into and harshly punished if there's fault found.

Reactions: Knight_Light
I've said it for years but the Obama administration will go down as the most corrupt in US history.

I've said it for years but the Obama administration will go down as the most corrupt in US history.
gty_richard_nixon_dm_121115_wmain.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT