ADVERTISEMENT

Down goes another - Rep. John Conyers

This-is-my-shocked-face.-Tommy-Lee-Jones.jpg

"denying any wrongdoing" after settling a sexual harrasment lawsuit.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you are innocent, that's why you settled. Makes sense.

All of these SH claims remind me of a Dave Chappelle joke where he pointed out that every time we go to war Michael Jackson was caught with another kid. He alluded to the govt telling Mike that we "need you to go fvck another kid" to take the heat off of the govt.

This, I could see Trump doing.

Reactions: UCFBS
It hit the church and Republicans in the '90s. Now it's hitting Hollywood, US News and the Democrats (with a few Republicans mixed in there too) in the '10s.

Finally ... the age of hypocrisy is over. I was really waiting for Hollywood and Democrats on Capitol Hill to fall. The taxpayer has shelled out a lot of money over the years for settlements, if it didn't come from campaign funds.

Transparency is finally happening.

I'm thinking something big is going to drop on Slick Dick Willy. NPR was interviewing someone who said she was sexually assaulted very forcibly by him back when he was in Arkansas, and you just know there have to be more women like her.

I'm thinking something big is going to drop on Slick Dick Willy. NPR was interviewing someone who said she was sexually assaulted very forcibly by him back when he was in Arkansas, and you just know there have to be more women like her.
This is very old news. It goes back to 2001, with multiple women, one extremely credible. Especially the documentation surrounding Hillary's "management" of that incident.

It's only in 2017 that the mainstream US media stopped downplaying it. Hence why you're hearing about it again. A lot has to do with Hillary losing the election.

The sheer number of Liberals and powerful Democrats sick of the Clintons' own history inhibiting and even preventing the same attacks on Trump are now making it known the Clintons are just as fair game.

No one of any party or industry is safe any more.

More suicides with folks shooting them selves from 50 yards away etc will follow

people care now in 17, but in 16 elected a president who admitted it? This isn’t a partisan issue

people care now in 17,
Yep. Funny how that works, eh?

Most of the mainstream US media was avoiding a lot of it because Hillary was running and thought she would win. But now that she's out-of-the-way, it's all coming out. I mean, nothing was more disenfranchising than Hillary saying "believe by default" only to turn around and 'put asterisks' on any woman accusing her husband of sexual assault.

Hence why all this about Clinton is coming out ... and even the left of the left is ready to judge him for things that had been 'pushed aside' for 2-plus decades, especially the 2001 disclosure and documentation, including Hillary's "management" of it.

but in 16 elected a president who admitted it?
Yep, even if indirectly. Trump even took it one step worse ...

He made the Clintons look like hypocrites by inviting several of Bill's accusers. In other words, the classic 'best defense is a good offense.' It was crude and shameless ... but it also worked for some voters. "You had your pervert, now we have ours ... you're pointing your fingers right back at yourself."

Sad, but true, it worked for many. Which brings me to ...

This isn’t a partisan issue
Of course not! But until Hillary lost, the mainstream US media was 'tip toeing' around things.

Now the "true Liberals" are 'cleaning house' of the 'do as I say, not do as I do,' "Progressives" in the Democratic party. No one is getting a pass any more. They don't ever want to see another scenario like Trump being able to discredit Clinton, making a lot of the judgement fall flat.

As one, Liberal journalist put it, the days of cutting a check to or speaking on-behalf of NOW or Planned Parenthood to "forgive" sexual assault are over.

As the Democratic party "cleans house" and finally disassociates itself from both the 'casting couches' of Hollywood and the 'good'ole boys' still in their own party, you will see a renewed, far less hypocritical, attack on Republicans. Hypocrisy is the enemy of any foundation. Lots and lots of 'lessons learned' from 2016.

People also forget that the Republican establishment did this back in the '90s, especially around the Catholic Church cover-ups and the "family values" House of '94 that turned out to have just as much infidelity and divorce as anyone else. Anyone who displays otherwise is chastized, heavily ... including the Republican establishment being firmly anti-Trump until Trump won the nomination and they couldn't stop him.

SIDE NOTE: Unlike the DNC, the GOP doesn't have super-delegates to prevent an undesirable candidate from capturing the Primary.

In the case of Alabama's Moore, nearly all Republicans are calling for him to pull out, other than a few -- a small minority (despite what you get from the US media, it's a small minority) -- of "Alabama faithful," and now Trump, just because. Coincidentally, Trump supported another candidate in the primary than Moore, like most of the Republican establishment. But just like with Trump, the Republican party can do nothing about Moore's candidacy, he won the primary. Which explains why Trump has now switched, despite nearly all Republicans not doing the same.

BTW, the "undesirable" winning the GOP primary happens a lot ... but offten only with GOP.

Even Gary Johnson, the 8 year New Mexico governor (1995-2003), ran completely without the support of the GOP, against their wishes (long story), and captured the GOP primary for governor, having 0 experience, and by spending $500,000 of his own money, totally unofficially, but to the GOP's rather lax rules (compared to the DNC). It's just how the GOP works, which has its pros and cons.

Last edited:
Pet Peeve: There are huge differences between "sexual harassment," "sexual extortion" (superior-subordinate and sexual favors) and "sexual assault."

Yes ... in 2017. The Democratic voter finally had their "wake up call" after 2016. They are pissed of looking like hypocrites, and are 'cleaning house.'

But if you go back to 1997, you'll see a very, very different result in the polls. Back then, the Catholic Church and the "family values" Republicans were staring their own hypocrisy right in their face.

It took 20 years, but now we're seeing the roles reversed.

Alabama says "hold my beer"

KZmpAmm.jpg

Pet Peeve: There are huge differences between "sexual harassment," "sexual extortion" (superior-subordinate and sexual favors) and "sexual assault."

This. Sexual harassment is typically viewed through the "eyes of the beholder" and is extremely subjective. In many cases it simply depends on the "offender" and whether or not they are viewed as creepy.

Alabama says "hold my beer"

KZmpAmm.jpg

LOL

These are the same Democrats who gleefully voted to put Bill back in the White House with HRC knowing that he stands accused of sexually assaulting two women, , and brutally raping a 3rd.

Ok then.

Reactions: UCFBS
LOL

These are the same Democrats who gleefully voted to put Bill back in the White House with HRC knowing that he stands accused of sexually assaulting two women, , and brutally raping a 3rd.

Ok then.

Lol, exactly. Put one rapist in the White House twice and tried to put his enabler and supporter in office too. Oh the hypocrisy of the left.

You can see that right here on this board. Not to mention the 90 something pastors in Alabama that signed a letter of support for Roy Moore. Fuking insane.
And yet ... the supermajority of Republicans in Congress are against Moore. Even a lot of Republicans I know in Alabama are against Moore.

One can always find people ready-to-excuse. Case-in-point ...

LOL
Ok then.
Lol, exactly. Put one rapist in the White House twice and tried to put his enabler and supporter in office too. Oh the hypocrisy of the left.
Yep. The fact that Trump could bring out some of his accusers, and even one of the women Hillary "managed," is proof of what was wrong with the Democratic party.

However ...

Most Democrats, the DNC and even the US media have now changed, since Hillary lost last year. They are finally calling for their own party to stop being hypocrites ... because it allows the Trumps and Moores of the world to counter using their own actions against them.

It's getting very interesting. We'll see if the Liberals are able to oust the hypocritical Progressives from power in their own party.

Harrassment != Extortion != Assault

He may have done more.
We'll see.

The good news is that more and more people will no longer settle in the future. Settlements with NDAs are not only useless as people break their NDAs, but they suggest guilt.

As always, we'll see.

Although the US media not differentiating between sexual harrassment and sexual assault (or sexual extortion, in a position of power) is much like thier not differentiating between civilian firearms and military assault rifles (and their political term of assault weapon, of which even small, concealed carry pistols qualify).

Conyers is now in the hospital for “stress related reasons” aka trying to get the pity vote. Fuking resign already you perv

Aaaaand now Conyer's announcing he will run for election for his father's seat. Hooray nepotism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT