ADVERTISEMENT

Drake Toll @ Locked On Big 12

U C to the F

Silver Knight
Feb 15, 2021
The 365 guys are ok, but the younger Smoak I don’t really care for. Has anyone checked out the Locked On podcasts? They basically have one for every team and then one that covers the whole conference. Drake is awesome, I’ve been watching his stuff primarily now for a while. He heads the whole conference Big 12 Locked On and always has on other Locked On team reps with some great stuff. He’s had a lot of the ACC counterparts recently as well. He’s really really good, you should subscribe…

Here’s his interview with the UConn rep regarding the UConn to Big12. Good stuff.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Drake Toll does a great job. Great mix of snarkyness, humor and Knowledge. He is a Baylor alum but handles all things B12 in an informative and unbiased way.

It’s the personality piece that I like. He’s quick with it too. He also puts out :20-25 min shows that are easy to listen to, and usually pretty regularly.

Here’s a team by team prediction…not my favorite pod just due to going team by team, but he has very high on UCF this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT