ADVERTISEMENT

Drunk guy pissed on people in the stands at the Cincinnati game

WellingtonKnight

Four-Star Recruit
Oct 11, 2007
A very drunk guy came running out of the upper level of the Cabana towards my section (231). As he was running he fell down in front of a sheriff and the sheriff asked if he was alright then he continued running down the stairs. A group of people then ran to the sheriff to get him to stop that clumsy drunk guy because he just pulled out his ding-dong and pissed on them. All the sheriff wanted to do was calm down the pissed-on fans because they were pissed-off because he felt they were causing a scene. The sheriff never went after the accused pisser and never even called for help on his walkie. I guess he just wanted to collect some easy overtime while watching a great football game. Do we now need to wear ponchos at the Bounce House even when it is not raining?

was this the suspect? i think i saw him.

g9tpKkM.gif

A very drunk guy came running out of the upper level of the Cabana towards my section (231). As he was running he fell down in front of a sheriff and the sheriff asked if he was alright then he continued running down the stairs. A group of people then ran to the sheriff to get him to stop that clumsy drunk guy because he just pulled out his ding-dong and pissed on them. All the sheriff wanted to do was calm down the pissed-on fans because they were pissed-off because he felt they were causing a scene. The sheriff never went after the accused pisser and never even called for help on his walkie. I guess he just wanted to collect some easy overtime while watching a great football game. Do we now need to wear ponchos at the Bounce House even when it is not raining?
You sound pissed.

At least it was number 1...you can wash that shit off...if it had been number 2...you couldn't wash that piss as easily...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT