ADVERTISEMENT

Dunkirk

I thought that was tongue-in-cheek ... then I read it ...

From: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...xplores-heroism-innovative-fashion/482574001/
"The trio of timelines can be jarring as you figure out how they all fit, and the fact that there are only a couple of women and no lead actors of color may rub some the wrong way."

Ummm ... what was the point of that?

Furthermore, does anyone remember that Germany lambasted (and still does today) the Brits and, even more so, French for using a lot of African (along with Indian, for the UK) manpower in WWI in the European Theater?

I mean, just where did that comment come from? I don't understand it. Was he trying to say minorities and women won't like it because of such? I really don't understand his point.

I was outraged there weren't more white enlisted men in the 54th Regiment in Glory.
The irony of your post was "Glory" was made to be a movie about a heroic white man leading all of those uncivilized coloreds, and how they couldn't possibly succeed without the help of whitey.

The irony of your post was "Glory" was made to be a movie about a heroic white man leading all of those uncivilized coloreds, and how they couldn't possibly succeed without the help of whitey.
Everyone has their own filter, especially when they're prejudiced against other races. Well done.**

[roll]

Did KOS or HuffPo tell you that? Weird that such a racist movie is a staple in every American History class across the country. All those liberal union teachers are RACIST!!!.

[roll]

Did KOS or HuffPo tell you that? Weird that such a racist movie is a staple in every American History class across the country. All those liberal union teachers are RACIST!!!.

Ninja truly is a little DaiLyKos and MSNBC robot

I don't have to lie to make you look stupid, you do plenty enough on your own.

You're a hilariously petty little pissant.

You accuse anyone who doesn't agree with you of being FOX NEWS WATCHERS! yet fly off the handle the minute I suggest you watch MSNBC. Just a pathetic person, really. Sad!

You're a hilariously petty little pissant.

You accuse anyone who doesn't agree with you of being FOX NEWS WATCHERS! yet fly off the handle the minute I suggest you watch MSNBC. Just a pathetic person, really. Sad!

Yep, totally flew off the handle by using so many caps and exclamation marks in my post...

And I was simply correcting your mistake, which you still haven't acknowledged. You wonder why no one takes you seriously on here or facebook? At least 75% of the things you post are flat out wrong, and yet can't even admit it even when it is staring in your face. You get all worked up and flip out on anyone who calls you out on the bullshit you post, even though everyone can obviously see it.

Reactions: MACHater02
Yep, totally flew off the handle by using so many caps and exclamation marks in my post...

And I was simply correcting your mistake, which you still haven't acknowledged. You wonder why no one takes you seriously on here or facebook? At least 75% of the things you post are flat out wrong, and yet can't even admit it even when it is staring in your face. You get all worked up and flip out on anyone who calls you out on the bullshit you post, even though everyone can obviously see it.

LOL

Jesus- you are so pathetic and petty! message boards? Facebook? OH NOZZZ!!!!!!!

I mostly just enjoy snowflakes like you get sooooo upset when people don't bow down to agree with you. You're an overly annoying egotistical prick but it's funny and amusing to watch.

If you're this OUTRAGED! About trump then maybe it's time you stop habitually crying on a message board and go volunteer or something.

LOL

I mostly just enjoy snowflakes like you get sooooo upset when people don't bow down to agree with you. You're an overly annoying egotistical prick but it's funny and amusing to watch.

If you're this OUTRAGED! About trump then maybe it's time you stop habitually crying on a message board and go volunteer or something.

Who's flying off the handle now?

Insults and middle school name calling is all you can do. I find it funny and amusing to point out everything wrong you post, and then watch you get so worked up over it. I'm sure everyone else is laughing at you too. So predictable, and yet so hilarious.

LOL

because its easier for him to be a social just warrior than an activist. right or wrong, at least the activists usually try and do things rather than type on a keyboard.

because its easier for him to be a social just warrior than an activist. right or wrong, at least the activists usually try and do things rather than type on a keyboard.

Its an internet message board...you are doing the exact same thing.

He's just another lazy keyboard know it all.

He only returned to this board to berate and insult everyone. He's yet to contribute a post since January that isn't purely derogatory towards someone. He seems unfulfilled in life.

He's just another lazy keyboard know it all.

He only returned to this board to berate and insult everyone. He's yet to contribute a post since January that isn't purely derogatory towards someone. He seems unfulfilled in life.

So far in this thread alone you have called me:

-a little DaiLyKos and MSNBC robot (which I have no idea why, I'm assuming you meant Chemmie but still can't man up and admit that)
-a hilariously petty little puissant
-a pathetic person
-so pathetic and petty
-a snowflake
-an overly annoying egotistical prick
-another lazy keyboard know it all

Those are the insults you have directed at me in one thread alone. Just this one thread. And then you claim I'm only here to berate an insult people.

I believe I am being 100% serious in saying you have a problem with reality. Everyone here knows it. This has moved far beyond embarrassing for you.

This board needs more posts from you and less from Ninja

Your obsession with me continues, this is the second time you have brought me up in this thread for no reason. And anyway he was talking about you most likely, you are the one acting like as snowflake with your endless insults followed by you whining about me insulting you.

Please rejoin reality.

Back to the adult table: I followed some top camera guy suggestions, plus other experts and watched Dunkirk in 70mm (only at one theater in Waterford as.it us one of 125 theaters in USA to get that fornat. This was the largest 70mm theater release in 25 years).

It added soooo much depth to the viewing.

Of course the ultimate would have been the 31 theaters across the nation that had IMAX 70mm options but none of them were in FL.

For those that haven't seen it, this article does a great job in describing all the different formats (IMAX 70mm, 70mm, IMAX, 35mm and Digital).

https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/7/...iner-format-imax-digital-70mm-35mm-buy-ticket

Last edited:
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Back to the adult table: I followed some top camera guy suggestions, plus other experts and watched Dunkirk in 70mm (only at one theater in Waterford as.it us one of 125 theaters in USA to get that fornat. This was the largest 70mm theater release in 25 years).

Of course the ultimate would have been the 31 theaters across the nation that had IMAX 70mm options but none of them were in FL.

For those that haven't seen it, this article does a great job in describing all the different formats (IMAX 70mm, 70mm, IMAX, 35mm and Digital).

https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/7/...iner-format-imax-digital-70mm-35mm-buy-ticket

I wish I could have seen it in 70mm. The interactive experience was great, nonetheless.

I wish I could have seen it in 70mm. The interactive experience was great, nonetheless.

Heard those interactive movie theaters are hosting a special showing of this movie next weekend. Wonder what that will be like?

MPW-32236

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT