ADVERTISEMENT

Embarrassing AAC Bowl Performances

Well, not everyone.

Scott-Frost-Champion-718x490.jpg

If it wasnt the Peach Bowl but the Bham bowl would Frost coach that game?
Would Frost be leaving for Nebraska if that were the case.

If you actually watched the game, they mentioned it numerous times.

I did watch the game. Wake Forest was the better team nearly the entire game, which is why they had almost twice as many yards as Memphis until Memphis’ final drive. The announcers in the game constantly talked about the biggest losses in the game, which were RB Darrel Henderson of Memphis and WR Greg Dortch and QB Sam Hartman of Wake Forest. Memphis did not lose their “entire defensive front”, which is why there is no article on the internet describing such a thing. Also, Memphis’ defense was absolutely awful the entire season anyway, so even if they lost heir entire front (they didn’t), how bad could it really be? I think what probably happened is UCFBS in his never ending attempt to prop up the American thought that Memphis lost its entire defensive front...when in actuality it was actually Houston.

Last edited:
I did watch the game. Wake Forest was the better team nearly the entire game, which is why they had almost twice as many yards as Memphis until Memphis’ final drive. The announcers in the game constantly talked about the biggest losses in the game, which were RB Darrel Henderson of Memphis and WR Greg Dortch and QB Sam Hartman of Wake Forest. Memphis did not lose their “entire defensive front”, which is why there is no article on the internet describing such a thing. Also, Memphis’ defense was absolutely awful the entire season anyway, so even if they lost heir entire front (they didn’t), how bad could it really be? I think what probably happened is UCFBS in his never ending attempt to prop up the American thought that Memphis lost its entire defensive front...when in actuality it was actually Houston.

If you really watched the entire game they repeatedly referenced Memphis missing three starters on the defensive front. If you watched the game as you say you did it’s odd that you could miss this repeatedly. But no excuses because memphis looked like crap regardless and Wake deserved to win. Memphis couldn’t pass the ball for nothing. Houston also had many many missing starters on their defense but still they gave up 70 and they would have lost to Army anyway bc Army is better this year and Houston, like USF, is a team in a downward spiral after they lost their QB and seem to have quit on the season.

Houston was getting beat if they had KIng, Oliver, etc. Army was amazing that day

Memphis wins with a full team. Henderson had Heisman votes. He ran for 1900 yards and took the pressure off of Brady White

So.. Houston loses and Memphis wins.

Does it relate to UCF? Eff no!

Houston was getting beat if they had KIng, Oliver, etc. Army was amazing that day

Memphis wins with a full team. Henderson had Heisman votes. He ran for 1900 yards and took the pressure off of Brady White

So.. Houston loses and Memphis wins.

Does it relate to UCF? Eff no!

I’m not sure losing Henderson is more significant than losing a QB1 and WR1 (who had more TD’s and yards and WR2 and WR3 combined). He is an absolute monster though, so maybe...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikesi
You think losing Henderson is more significant than losing a QB1 and WR1 (who had more TD’s and yards and WR2 and WR3 combined)?
Yes. Memphis had other injuries to their defensive line as well

QB 2 for Wake was better than QB 1. Henderson was a beast this year. Memphis probably could have won a close to 14 point game. It was 28-7. Memphis missed a late field goal that was like a 3rd attempt despite all of the players missing for both sides

I think Memphis was down an offensive coordinator as well

In the end, we already know our conference isn’t great. So.., this is pointless.

Reactions: bluechip12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT