ADVERTISEMENT

Entrapment is the only way to fight vice and "intellectual property" crimes

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
Its common sense that as long as there is a demand, somebody will supply it. Cut the head off of the supply snake and there be a new one tomorrow. Cut the dick off of a John, and there wil a few less Johns tomorrow.

The only way to dramatically reduce vice crimes or IP crimes like counterfeiting is to target the demand side - the buyers. The easiest and cheapest way to do that is set up fake websites that offer the vices - drugs, sex, guns, - and counterfeited items.

So why isn't our police doing more of these websites to fight crime? Do they just hate technology and are just set in the old school ways?

Last edited:
Vice is a global marketplace. First, we will need to imperialize the lower nations that cannot police their people. You will not be able to eliminate demand until you have one global law enforcement entity

Reactions: UCFhonors
Vice is a global marketplace. First, we will need to imperialize the lower nations that cannot police their people. You will not be able to eliminate demand until you have one global law enforcement entity

Excellent point. But I say that's not enough. Police can't do their job with their hands handcuffed behind their back with non-universal laws. So, after we get the policing down, we need imperialize lower nations laws with legislative and / or judicial oversight.

Its common sense that as long as there is a demand, somebody will supply it. Cut the head off of the supply snake and there be a new one tomorrow. Cut the dick off of a John, and there wil a few less Johns tomorrow.

The only way to dramatically reduce vice crimes or IP crimes like counterfeiting is to target the demand side - the buyers. The easiest and cheapest way to do that is set up fake websites that offer the vices - drugs, sex, guns, - and counterfeited items.

So why isn't our police doing more of these websites to fight crime? Do they just hate technology and just set in the old school ways?
or really, why aren't they doing more with the websites that actually sell the product? Polk County is infamous for setting up stings through backpage and craigslist, but there are dozens more sites that sell to higher end clientele. Those are the little fish on BP and CL. Why not chase the $1000/hr clients? I guess if you have more money, it's ok to buy sex.

or really, why aren't they doing more with the websites that actually sell the product? Polk County is infamous for setting up stings through backpage and craigslist, but there are dozens more sites that sell to higher end clientele. Those are the little fish on BP and CL. Why not chase the $1000/hr clients? I guess if you have more money, it's ok to buy sex.

Don't complain to me for getting busted. Any means necessary is the approach. If they set up bait for prostitution Johns, then they should be doing it for drugs and counterfeited items. It's the only way, that is also cheaper and easier.

Don't complain to me for getting busted. Any means necessary is the approach. If they set up bait for prostitution Johns, then they should be doing it for drugs and counterfeited items. It's the only way, that is also cheaper and easier.
you missed the point, and no, I haven't been busted.

you missed the point, and no, I haven't been busted.

No I get the point. We are perfectly fine with spending all of our time and money busting the black kid for slinging the 2.5 grams of cocaine or the 3 pills of OxyContin but we aren't setting the websites that go after the tons of cocaine distributors or millionaire sit-at-home childless moms who are popping Oxy all day. It's their demand that creates the supply.

It's the $1000/per encounter that is the gaterway to cheaper more dangerous sexual prostitution encounters. Create the websites. Get the Johns. And castrate. Problem solved in America.

Then get the police and laws in Cuba, the Philippines, Thailand, Ukraine - all over - to end the problem just like Omni and I were discussing. There is no other way.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT