ADVERTISEMENT

Epsteins list

beelit47

Silver Knight
Dec 4, 2017
Orlando,FL
So looks like trump was completely vindicated again.

But Clinton apparently “likes em young” according to unsealed testimony. This is problematic given that Epstein was the democrat’s biggest donor and that several other tards…i mean libs were on the list notably Jimmy “blackface” Kimmel, David copperfield, and a former FBI Director.

Looks like another one of those conspiracy theories turned out true

• Haha
Reactions: KnightHatter2020

But Clinton apparently “likes em young” according to unsealed testimony. This is problematic given that Epstein was the democrat’s biggest donor and that several other tards…i mean libs were on the list notably Jimmy “blackface” Kimmel, David copperfield, and a former FBI Director.

I thought Jimmy Kimmel was NOT on the list.

Absolutely no surprise Bill Clinton made the cut.

Kimmel was not on the list. What has been released so far is just mostly one victims deposition, that doesn't exonerate anyone, because we know there were many more victims than just her.

Last edited:

Quit following those stupid MAGA websites and get your facts right. Kimmel NOT on this list. Also Trump spent a great amount of time with Epstein, photos every where. Only difference he paid off his hookers, and that is an actual, provable fact. Everyone knows Clinton was a dog so no news there.

That's a lot of wrong in one post, holy shit lol

There can't be anything to this damn Epstein list thing --- My God, former presidents, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are on it!!!!!!!!!! It's gotta be fake news!!!

Failed money grab lawsuit that was dismissed a decade ago got you all riled up?

Are you ready to talk about Biden showering with his daughter now?

It wasn't dismissed it was dropped by the accuser because of death threats. And Tim Pool's redheaded lackey is a clickbait podcast dork and not remotely a serious person. Desantis was the one who signed off on these being released btw, so he apparently thought they were worth the public knowing about. Also kind of odd Trump wasn't quite as ready to have those files released. But I get it, everyone Republicans don't like is a pedo, but the guy who has pictures all over the internet with Epstein would never do such a thing.

It wasn't dismissed it was dropped by the accuser because of death threats. And Tim Pool's redheaded lackey is a clickbait podcast dork and not remotely a serious person. Desantis was the one who signed off on these being released btw, so he apparently thought they were worth the public knowing about. Also kind of odd Trump wasn't quite as ready to have those files released. But I get it, everyone Republicans don't like is a pedo, but the guy who has pictures all over the internet with Epstein would never do such a thing.
No it wasn’t, but it’s time for you to address this

No it wasn’t, but it’s time for you to address this

No what wasn't? Yeah, he took a shower with his young daughter, probably not only father who did that in the 70s. Stupid and gross, but not remotely close to what Trump is alleged of doing, and you know that. But you've called people pedophiles on this board for years just pulling it out of your ass, but with actual court papers (and yes, innocent until proven guilty I get it) suddenly your tune changes. Funny how that works. If Clinton pops up in these files, which wouldnt surprise me, bet your tune will change again just as quick.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
No what wasn't? Yeah, he took a shower with his young daughter, probably not only father who did that in the 70s. Stupid and gross, but not remotely close to what Trump is alleged of doing, and you know that. But you've called people pedophiles on this board for years just pulling it out of your ass, but with actual court papers (and yes, innocent until proven guilty I get it) suddenly your tune changes. Funny how that works. If Clinton pops up in these files, which wouldnt surprise me, bet your tune will change again just as quick.
> “court papers” that were dismissed for being a lie
> actual diary account of Biden taking inappropriate showers with his daughter

even a retard should be able to figure that one out

oh wait, you just said taking showers with your daughter was normal in the 70s. bet you have a colorful hard drive!

> “court papers” that were dismissed for being a lie
> actual diary account of Biden taking inappropriate showers with his daughter

even a retard should be able to figure that one out

oh wait, you just said taking showers with your daughter was normal in the 70s. bet you have a colorful hard drive!
Again, it wasn't dismissed it was dropped by the accuser, because her lawyer said the woman started getting death threats and was scared to move forward.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
-No one has touched the story. CNN, NPR, and MSNBC would be all over it were there a shred of credibility.
-Totally natural for a 13-year old to shower with her dad. Completely AOK and everyone in the 1970s was doing it.
-bUt hEr lAwYER sAid sHe wAS geTting dEath THreaTS!!!

Why are dems mentally retarded?

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
Ashley Biden was born in 1981.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT