ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Around the Horn - Unanimous - UCF in over Michigan in dream scenario

They are currently 4th. Why would a second loss put them at #3?
If the hurricane scenario happens. With the 2 ahead of them losing to Pitt and another bad team, and a few behind lose or aren’t in CG, they would add a loss to best team in country to resume.

Clemson is going to beat Pittsburgh by 30

Notre Dame is idle

Alabama is very likely going to beat Georgia

Ohio State, Oklahoma or even UCF would slide into #4

Clemson is going to beat Pittsburgh by 30

Notre Dame is idle

Alabama is very likely going to beat Georgia

Ohio State, Oklahoma or even UCF would slide into #4
The thread is about everyone losing except Bama. If that happens UGA likely stays in.

The thread is about everyone losing except Bama. If that happens UGA likely stays in.
If Alabama blows out Georgia who is 4th, they would not get in over an undefeated UCF

That’s what the thread is about

You said that they would move UP to 3rd

If Alabama blows out Georgia who is 4th, they would not get in over an undefeated UCF

That’s what the thread is about

You said that they would move UP to 3rd
The "cartel" may have the invisible hand that makes that blown out Georgia get in.

The "cartel" may have the invisible hand that makes that blown out Georgia get in.
Correct. At that time the conspiracy theory is on.

I’ll wait and hopefully get to see it, because that means that we won our game and other dominoes fell in the right way for UCF.

Reactions: GoKnights2003
Man really all we need is the crappy version of OSU to show up against Northwestern. We'll find out if they can put two good ballgames in a row together or not.

The other two games are very doable. Bama gonna smoke Georgia, and OU is Overrated and very winnable ballgame for Texas. I say 50% chance of happening.
is it just me or I want Georgia to take out BAMA, then lets see if they put 2 sec teams back in the mix again, over other 1 loss teams and possibly an undefeated team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT