ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Hates the AAC?

Guinness_Knight

Five-Star Recruit
Oct 19, 2009
Watching ESPN College Football Final. They cover the same teams over and over…then cover a handful of other teams…but haven’t seen 1 review of an AAC game.

What about College Gameday? I haven’t watched much this year, but I haven’t seen UCF cover once.

There has always been a disrespect factor....look at all the promos that feature solely P5 teams.

Imagine this, you have 2 products one costs you ~380M per year, the other one costs you ~80M. Which one are you pushing to sell ads for?

Reactions: muckdawg24
The real question is does the 380 million buy a better broadcaster than Beth Mowins?
LOL, no she does P5 games too (the minor ones). I don't mind her, and I'll say the other woman that called our game a few weeks back was solid.

The real question is does the 380 million buy a better broadcaster than Beth Mowins?
That's funny. My wife saw me watching a game and asked how I could stand to listen to Beth Mowins annoying voice. I told her it's easy. I turn the volume off most of the time. lol

It is bizarre that she calls so many games. Her voice is ATROCIOUS. There has to be a boat load of women broadcasters that are scratching their heads as to why Mowins has the gig she has.

The other woman was terrible too. She kept saying the wrong names for people. I prefer guys that played before and guys that have good sounding voices. The squeaky voices those 2 women have is annoying. Then add they don’t have real life experience so why do they have jobs?

Reactions: U C to the F
95% of 'football' fans only care about a name brand, they actually don't care about football, just the brand.

Don't care..we're gone next year. Let ECU, USF, FAU, Tulsa....fight those battles, if they care to do so. Glad we're off to better pastures and opportunities.

Reactions: U C to the F
Really didn’t know where to put this. Short but interesting write up about Trent Dilfer’s time at ESPN. The most telling portion basically confirming the biased agenda that ESPN has and tells their talking heads what to talk about and how to talk/push the agenda. I thinks he’s the first ex-employee to admit this, most likely b/c he’s burnt bridges and completely done with ESPN.

TV got weird, man. It got people telling you what you should be talking about and what was important, what wasn’t important,” Dilfer said. “It wasn’t about football all of a sudden. The politics and the building started determining what people got the chance to say what where.

Really didn’t know where to put this. Short but interesting write up about Trent Dilfer’s time at ESPN. The most telling portion basically confirming the biased agenda that ESPN has and tells their talking heads what to talk about and how to talk/push the agenda. I thinks he’s the first ex-employee to admit this, most likely b/c he’s burnt bridges and completely done with ESPN.

TV got weird, man. It got people telling you what you should be talking about and what was important, what wasn’t important,” Dilfer said. “It wasn’t about football all of a sudden. The politics and the building started determining what people got the chance to say what where.

And it's determining what people EAT.

Duke's on your corn flakes anyone???

Most of these board posters will be witnessing the downfall of American society. I hope I'll be dead by then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT