ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN2 UCF Recruiting Pitch during Memphis Game

Some on the Memphis board couldn't believe we'd assembled so much talent so quickly without breaking NCAA rules.

This is the second YouTube link to a UCF game I've posted (neither one mine) and they've both been removed shortly after I linked them here.
hm.gif

Some on the Memphis board couldn't believe we'd assembled so much talent so quickly without breaking NCAA rules.
A lot of people don't realize is that Pittman, Dickey, Griffin, Gibson, McGowan, Smith, Lowry, Akins, Evans, Miller, were all on the 2015 winless team. I rattled off 10 names, but there are probably a few more.

Reactions: UCFProf
A lot of people don't realize is that Pittman, Dickey, Griffin, Gibson, McGowan, Smith, Lowry, Akins, Evans, Miller, were all on the 2015 winless team. I rattled off 10 names, but there are probably a few more.
Exactly, yes there were...Guerad, Neal, Burkett, Connors, Hudanick, Jasinski, Hayes, Wooten, Payton, others & let's not forget those graduating seniors of the last two seasons, many of whom were some true ballers.

Reactions: Mikesi
Exactly, yes there were...Guerad, Neal, Burkett, Connors, Hudanick, Jasinski, Hayes, Wooten, Payton, others & let's not forget those graduating seniors of the last two seasons, many of whom were some true ballers.
This team is a mixture of GOL recruited players and Frost recruited players. How did we get so good so fast? Lots of reasons. Hope Memphis realizes that players like Milton, Hill and Killins weren't even that highly recruited

By the way, where are all their annoying posters? All 2 of them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT