ADVERTISEMENT

ESPNU Radio

HoseEmDown

Bronze Knight
Jan 24, 2012
Anyone on hear listen to this on Sirius? I only listen when driving to and from work so like 25 minutes a time. They have commercials which is weird for Sirius so get only like 15 minutes of actual talk. Anyway they barely talk G5 so most times I never hear anything about UCF or any of those schools. Was listening to off campus tonight and the regular host Mark Packer wasn't on and they had this Tennessee alum so huge SEC homer P5 lover. A caller suggested an 8 team playoff all P5 champs get a spot, Notre Dame, G5 highest rated and 1 at large. The Host just craps on the idea, some points were valid like if a Pitt or Northwestern type team were to win the conference they shouldn't get in automatically. He then said to be a playoff team you should have to play 10 P5 schools and G5 should do the same, um how is that even possible. Then he says no G5 school should EVER make the playoffs and he was adamant about it. So he was pretty much saying half the teams in the FBS are playing for nothing and don't matter. I know this is an ESPN channel and they don't care about the G5 but even the gameday fools throw the G5 a bone occasionally and this guy just crapped all over them. How do they hire these guys and give them airtime to disregard like that? This was Finebaum level bad, that shit should be left on the SEC network where they can jerk each other off with how amazing their conference is and crap on the rest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT