ADVERTISEMENT

European terror attacks

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
how about those terror attacks over the holiday weekend? im just so surprised. i was told other countries dont have these sorts of problems. must be fake news...

Who told you Europe doesn't have these problems? There have been terror attacks all over the place there but it's relatively quiet now compared to a few years ago when there was a bombing every other month. I had boarded a Delta flight in Brussels a week prior to them bombing the airport right near the Delta check in.

Who told you Europe doesn't have these problems? There have been terror attacks all over the place there but it's relatively quiet now compared to a few years ago when there was a bombing every other month. I had boarded a Delta flight in Brussels a week prior to them bombing the airport right near the Delta check in.
the msm media always says that these shooting only happen here and yet they have violent terror attacks all the time in europe.

the msm media always says that these shooting only happen here and yet they have violent terror attacks all the time in europe.
They msm is right when they say that America is the leader in “mass shootings” but they’re relying on statistics that narrowly define the events that count. We do have a higher number of single perpetrator mass shootings that are not related to an established terror organization, organized crime, or some other criminal activity.

These weren't shootings, they were stabbings. And I don't know anyone who denies Europe has terrorist attacks.

Reactions: EweSeaEff
how about those terror attacks over the holiday weekend? im just so surprised. i was told other countries dont have these sorts of problems. must be fake news...
That's because people ignore per-capita, and compare a large nation like the US to individual EU countries, instead of the EU as a whole who -- gasp -- has similar population; petroleum, natural gas and energy usage; and similar emissions and CO2, as the US. In fact, thanx to Germany, CO2 and other impacts are going up, not down.

And when they use per-capita on guns, they forget to use per-capita households actually with guns. I.e., the Swiss only have a 10% household ownership rate, but the US is almost 50%. But the US only has 2x the accident and suicide rate with guns. Hmmm ...

Reactions: UCFWayne

You stupid racist inbred MAGAt sack of shit. Celebrating a terrorist attack while the US averages one mass shooting a day just to win political points. Fuking disgusting, par for the course for the GOP.

So thankful this dude didn't have access to a rifle with extended mags. That would have been bad. Dozens of people went home to their families due to strict gun laws.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
So thankful this dude didn't have access to a rifle with extended mags. That would have been bad. Dozens of people went home to their families due to strict gun laws.

Cue 85 and ucfbs telling you how underpowered 5.56 is, and how much deadlier 9mm/knives are.

This board is comically idiotic.

I see why I have these people on ignore. Geez! I don't think the 1st Amendment will be around much longer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT