ADVERTISEMENT

Exciting UCF social pictures of the recent Burger U Football Coaches show.

Kevin Reis

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Oviedo, Florida
Hello everyone.

As we all are looking forward to the UCF vs Pittsburgh Football game Saturday, here are 16 pictures I took at the entertaining Burger U UCF Football Coaches show Wednesday evening.

Enjoy.

After viewing these pictures you hopefully will see why I say it is a great social function that enables many of us fans to easily converse with our Football Coaches and Players.

Coach Heupel goes around the entire room and visits with the fans in attendance, before, during the advertising breaks and after he is done being interviewed.

Here are several pictures of Coach talking with us fans.

WnK0DvC.jpg

F5FhciC.jpg

6TjdmvC.jpg

Marc Daniels interviewing Coach Heupel.

Bbos5Io.jpg

PdfoDg3.jpg

b4TPMKP.jpg

Marc interviewing our UCF Wide Receiver's Coach Darrell Wyatt.

Coach Wyatt certainly has a great group of receivers but he was quick to point out they also take great pride and determination being down field blockers.

KMxwUCs.jpg

iSQLujH.jpg

Before I show pictures of the two receivers there last night I want to show a few fun pictures dealing with the Burger U atmosphere.

I have said their grilled chicken sandwich is outstanding so here is a picture. In case you were wondering there is also a salad and some grilled chicken wings with coconut curry sauce.

G19Q0oz.jpg

The gentleman who sat behind us last night is also a member of the Dungeon. He said the "Cookies and Crème" dessert is out of this world.

JvGvzqe.jpg

A few crowd pictures....then back to the action.

pQvaibi.jpg

lMpgFq3.jpg

DvSPKBI.jpg

Ok, let's get back to the action.

Marc finished the show up by interviewing UCF Wide Receiver's #13 Gabe Davis and #87 Jacob Harris.

Gabe Davis is sitting in the middle of these pictures.

7cjPgln.jpg

XbISale.jpg

Always a great aspect to these social functions are the pictures us fans get to take with the Players and Coaches.

When Gabe Davis and Jacob Harris were done they took a picture with some fans.

RNd2Jk5.jpg

This concludes this session of the Beatles "Magical Mystery Tour".

I hope I passed the audition.

Have fun everyone,
Kevin

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News