ADVERTISEMENT

Fair or Foul: Are You Fazed By the Glaze?

dali drama

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 14, 2012
Mere minutes after the game ended Kobe Hudson posted this on his Instagram story. We’re not the men in the arena, just fans. Symptom of kids nowadays? Big nothing? Who cares?

• Angry
Reactions: Willie Knightime
My biggest issue with this...

WTF is "glaze?" What idiot would come up with a term like that? In the real era of a football, you would get your azz stomped for "glazing" another dude.

I do not know that is a "sign of a bad culture" but Gus is too comfortable losing. He is a high school coach who knows that one or two losses won't cost you a playoff berth if you win the division. But in that regard, he is "too comfortable losing."

I have a bigger program with sh*t like this:

How many tackles plays did Shilo make?

sign of a bad culture full of players and a head coach that are too comfortable losing

our 2018 players wouldn’t be glazing Cinci players on the Gram if they got blown out at home after hosting College

sign of a bad culture full of players and a head coach that are too comfortable losing

our 2018 players wouldn’t be glazing Cinci players on the Gram if they got blown out at home after hosting College Gameday.

My biggest issue with this...

WTF is "glaze?" What idiot would come up with a term like that? In the real era of a football, you would get your azz stomped for "glazing" another dude.

I do not know that is a "sign of a bad culture" but Gus is too comfortable losing. He is a high school coach who knows that one or two losses won't cost you a playoff berth if you win the division. But in that regard, he is "too comfortable losing."

I have a bigger program with sh*t like this:

How many tackles plays did Shilo make?
In the "real era of reality" a fool like you would get his ass stomped for coming on somebody else's land and spewing out as much garbage as you do. Beat it Looney Lobo. Nobody cares about your oversaturated opinions on a UCF board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT