ADVERTISEMENT

FAU Tix?

We have always purchased through UCF relying on our priority points and the last FAU game put us in section 229. This time we are in section 217 :(. Is it still true purchasing tickets through the school's allotment helps the school? It is the only reason we have not purchased from other sources. I hate end zone seats!
I did look at the seating chart and saw FAU designated the away side line seats as student sections.

We have always purchased through UCF relying on our priority points and the last FAU game put us in section 229. This time we are in section 217 :(. Is it still true purchasing tickets through the school's allotment helps the school? It is the only reason we have not purchased from other sources. I hate end zone seats!
I did look at the seating chart and saw FAU designated the away side line seats as student sections.
Thats only bowl game tickets. They dont care about away games.

That's to Harass our team. But we are really close to FAU's bench too. So, if we show up in full, we can match their impact! When FAU has the ball UCF fans are going to get the decibel level up!!!

Is it still true purchasing tickets through the school's allotment helps the school? It is the only reason we have not purchased from other sources. I hate end zone seats!
I

It has never helped the school and does some harm:
- helps our competition sell nosebleed seats at top dollar
- in some cases like at usf or Pitt it places our fans in an upper deck and minimizes the impact they can have on the game or on tv

Theres a reason why you’ve never seen any proactive effort from UCF to ask fans to buy through the school the same way they practically grovel for you to for bowl games.

It has never helped the school and does some harm:
- helps our competition sell nosebleed seats at top dollar
- in some cases like at usf or Pitt it places our fans in an upper deck and minimizes the impact they can have on the game or on tv

Theres a reason why you’ve never seen any proactive effort from UCF to ask fans to buy through the school the same way they practically grovel for you to for bowl games.

Knight fans can't be minimized at away games...many have tried, all have failed. 😉

We bring da noise! 🙂

Reactions: dmarten66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT