ADVERTISEMENT

FAU

They were def overhyped because of Lane. I thought they would only be a 7 win team after there QB left soon before the start of the season. But if I was a FAU fan I wouldn’t mind the 10 year contract. I doubt lane stays the whole 10 years and I’m sure the idea of a long contract may sway recruits to come there. I caught a game on tv and they have no fan base. Maybe 5k at the game. Singletary the RB is a beast though. Will be a pretty good NFL back

FAU is actually my distant 2nd school since I grew up by there and attended there for grad school.

That said I haven't attended a game in years and live 20 minutes away.

I was watching the game in Delray and getting schooled by an FAU student on how great they are, while we were running away with the win. Finally, he got around to boasting about their big win at Oklahoma the week before. I told him that they got throttled by Oklahoma. Apparently FAU accidentally sent out a text that they beat Oklahoma and this guy never watched the game or got the memo that they lost.

I'd like to attend one at some point, but actually went by the campus on gameday once recently and it seemed parking everywhere was $20, which is highway robbery
NEXT YEAR ATTEND ONE. FAU is playing one of the BEST teams UCF! In boca

I’ll be going. And I always drive up to one UCF game in Orlando.

2016- vs Cincinnati
2017- vs USF
2018- vs Cincinnati

Next year Picking between USF, Houston, and Stanford. Have a great home schedule next year

Last edited:
Singletary's line was suspect, although our, still re-constituting, D made him look good.

I like our chances next year with the 4-3 constantly improving, if we fill key spots.

Kendal Briles was a bigger loss than most realized. Lane also might be realizing that you can't build a Program with only Last Chance U guys

Lane Kiffin thru in the towel to OU days before the game and it showed come game day:
(Starts around 1:17)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT