Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Dude on The Mall

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

HoopingKnight51

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2020
This year I’ve listened to more than any prior year. I think it has to do with the QB debate, how up and down our season has been (need emotional outlet (yes, I know it’s irrational)), and the fact I discovered some great new ones (shout out Charge On: A UCF Football Podcast, which I had not known about).

I like Knightline because we can chat here with Roger aka @Knightbengal and he is engaging. Makes me feel a part of the conversation in a way. This one is more conversational and long form. LOVE hearing Tre Neal’s takes and thoughts. He could have a future in commentary imo.

I relate to the One Knight Stand guys the most in terms of age, experience, and general opinions on the team. Sounds like they graduated close to when I did. They have more structured segments and if you like betting a good one discussing the various lines. The lead can be somewhat of a prisoner of the moment (who wasn’t after Temple/ECU sequence, though), but he is also great at verbalizing the beauty of college football and UCF.

Sons of UCF was the first I listened to regularly starting years ago. Trace and team are informed and reasonable in their takes. When I listen to Trace and his co-host I feel they “get” it.

The Pegasus Podcast I am biased for this year because they were some of the few who supported Mikey at QB all along, so I can relate to them on that end as well as being tempted to tell folks to shove it post Cinci (not an anti-JRP thing, who is a talented and kind young man and lifetime Knight, just a “how could you not have faith in this kid, Mikey, thing).

Black and Gold Banneret feels the most pro UCF, “all is well”, and promotional vibes imo.

The ChargeOn boys know football, and I’ve enjoyed their early week releases.

MY PICK: One Knight Stand. There were a few things the host said recently that just matched prior thoughts I’ve had exactly:

the first a comment on how he experienced similar feelings after Duke and ECU because of what UCF stood to lose from the outcomes (spoken like someone who wants UCF’s potential to be realized and sees the long term importance of having time in the “national spotlight”).

The second the vision of what UCF can be, including to the city of Orlando and its surrounding area. He sees the same beautiful future I do (and had long before our 2013 Fiesta bowl win).

So what is your favorite and why?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News