ADVERTISEMENT

FBI reopening the investigation of the crook?

Not surprising. The AG was meeting with the Clinton's during the investigation FFS. They were all colluding from day one to cover up for Obama and Clinton.

Now the Democratic party is bellyaching over the Clinton pardon in the final days of his administration. It was a FOIA request. Guess what? There were also ones released last month on Trump's father. Why? Both hit the required 3 FOIA requests to expedite release.

So ... this caused me to realize something.

It's not the FBI that is causing the problem. It's the bellyaching of the Democratic Party. The same US media that gives them a lot of say and mouthpieces is also the same ones amplifying their bellyaching. When Comey's letter to Congress came out, the US media didn't report just that. They went and got responses from Clinton, Podesta and others.

At first, several lawyers didn't think anything of it. Most of them downplayed what Comey did. But then ... the same lawyers that originally downplayed it were complaining 2 days later.

It's literally the 'whining' that the Democratic party does that causes the problem. Just like after Comey closed the investigation, Hillary's insistence to [mis-]quote him kept it going in the US media as well. That's literally it!

Trump watches what he bellyaches over. Clinton doesn't.

This is more than a little bellyaching. You're talking about criminal behavior in both her "foundation" and her emails. Everything is a shakedown with the crook.

This is more than a little bellyaching. You're talking about criminal behavior in both her "foundation" and her emails. Everything is a shakedown with the crook.
I know. But the bellyaching is only bringing it more attention! Oh the irony!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ctment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

Looks very much like Hillbilly is headed for an indictment from the FBI.

"1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it."

If this leak is true, the crook should be in prison for multiple charges.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ctment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

Looks very much like Hillbilly is headed for an indictment from the FBI.

"1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it."

If this leak is true, the crook should be in prison for multiple charges.
Glad to see you actually post something critical of Hillary.

The last point is the most important to me. This should put her and her system admin in jail for the rest of their lives. I dont care who you are, the way they stored classified US intel was borderline treason.

Glad to see you actually post something critical of Hillary.

The last point is the most important to me. This should put her and her system admin in jail for the rest of their lives. I dont care who you are, the way they stored classified US intel was borderline treason.
Agreed. Considering others have gone to prison for far less, they should be treated the same. However I fear the current administration may have influence over the DOJ like the story indicates, which may spare HRC from prosecution. It's not right at all, but she probably slinks away again.

Agreed. Considering others have gone to prison for far less, they should be treated the same. However I fear the current administration may have influence over the DOJ like the story indicates, which may spare HRC from prosecution. It's not right at all, but she probably slinks away again.
LOL may have influence?!? Have you not been paying attention recently?

In all honesty, and I said this back in September.

The DoJ was stupid to shackle the FBI with the terms they negotiated with Clinton's lawyers and stupid to force it to an early conclusion before the election. They should have just let the FBI agents do their job, even if it ran into next year, and dealt with it then.

The irony here is that Bill Clinton himself forced the issue on the tarmac at PHX, and everything spiraled from there. Americans are tired of the 'business as usual' that goes on, and anyone with a clearance is tired of the 'apologists' too.

And it's at the point that 'criminal intent' is a phrase everyone is tired of.

I don't think so. If the DOJ tries to bury it due to pressure being applied from Obama or others, Comey will just go to the public with the information. Public outrage would ensue and the Democratic party in general would get negatively affected. If the evidence is present, I think Obama and Democratic leaders will distance themselves from Clinton and offer her up as the sacrificial lamb then go into PR control to limit the damage. Of course, that assumes there is evidence and that it is damning. At this point, I'm thinking some staffers get hit hard but HRC gets off.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I don't think so. If the DOJ tries to bury it due to pressure being applied from Obama or others, Comey will just go to the public with the information. Public outrage would ensue and the Democratic party in general would get negatively affected. If the evidence is present, I think Obama and Democratic leaders will distance themselves from Clinton and offer her up as the sacrificial lamb then go into PR control to limit the damage. Of course, that assumes there is evidence and that it is damning. At this point, I'm thinking some staffers get hit hard but HRC gets off.
That's been my take from Day 1. That they'd never get HRC, but they will get some of her staffers. Combetta is my #1, but I think a few others might go.

All the other theories I've heard, a few that explains a lot, I won't share. It's all hearsay until it all comes out. I figure it will be years, if not decades, from now.

That's been my take from Day 1. That they'd never get HRC, but they will get some of her staffers. Combetta is my #1, but I think a few others might go.

All the other theories I've heard, a few that explains a lot, I won't share. It's all hearsay until it all comes out. I figure it will be years, if not decades, from now.
Yeah, I've heard about some other theories as well. The Main Board is filled with conspiracy theories with links originating from 4chan. I think they're all far fetched, the trolls on 4chan are a class above TMB.

Benghazi, Whitewater, Pay for play , and the list goes on and on. Hillary has shown very poor judgement at best and criminal crooked behavior more likely. Either way, unfit to be Pres.

Reactions: Knight_of_Parrish
Yeah, I've heard about some other theories as well. The Main Board is filled with conspiracy theories with links originating from 4chan. I think they're all far fetched, the trolls on 4chan are a class above TMB.
reddit & the other tmb is the other extreme. a bunch of anti social shut ins that are the Male form of Elizabeth Warren

Benghazi, Whitewater, Pay for play , and the list goes on and on. Hillary has shown very poor judgement at best and criminal crooked behavior more likely. Either way, unfit to be Pres.
I do get tired of the excuses the left-wing makes for repeat, unethical behavior. Even the President not only warned her and made her agree to avoid conflicts-of-interest before she took the State job, but had to repeat more than once that she was violating her agreement.

And this was all before all the details we now know.

I do get tired of the excuses the left-wing makes for repeat, unethical behavior. Even the President not only warned her and made her agree to avoid conflicts-of-interest before she took the State job, but had to repeat more than once that she was violating her agreement.

What a shit show - we got a narcissistic jackass , and a crooked, narcissistic criminal as Pres candidates. Which sheet in a dirty pile of laundry is less stinky.

Buy gold. [poop]

Reactions: CommuterBob
Vote Johnson.

I am (if I vote), but if I were in FL, I would not "waste" my vote with that criminal crooked Hillary for Pres in the balance. Like I said before, I have zero doubt she is going to get us into unwanted military conflicts. Trump OTOH, wants peace for Isreal and work with the Russians to get rid of ISIS. Sounds good to me.

20161103_shoe_0.jpg

Depends, if Huma, n her toy weiner, are heading to jail, do one or both flip to avoid jail and take care of their kid. If it gets hot enough below, charges may well rise to the top.

I am (if I vote), but if I were in FL, I would not "waste" my vote with that criminal crooked Hillary for Pres in the balance. Like I said before, I have zero doubt she is going to get us into unwanted military conflicts. Trump OTOH, wants peace for Isreal and work with the Russians to get rid of ISIS. Sounds good to me.
Sorry, but I'm note voting for either of the 2 most hated candidates in modern Presidential races.

Besides, ISideWith.COM pegged me a solid 97% Johnson, and both Clinton and Trump well under 50%. Gotta vote who I actually side with, not against, and especially not for someone that does not even match half of my views.

Imagine if people actually did that in the US? We might actually get real change and real leadership!

Reactions: Great2BAKnight2

You mean the same prez who was multiple times told her new email address and used a fake name to not be recognized on same email server. Sorry he is in it up to his ass.

You mean the same prez who was multiple times told her new email address and used a fake name to not be recognized on same email server. Sorry he is in it up to his ass.
That's 2 different things.

But yes, it's looking more and more like the DoJ isn't just protecting Hillary, but the President's 'integrity' as well, in this matter.

Still, the President did repeatedly warn her about the conflicts-of-interest. She's not his favorite person, and he knows what was going on too. But he's only 'With Her' because of Trump. Heck, even his own press secretary cannot control him.

Well, I guess not. FBI isn't really reopening anything I guess. Such a sham.

This is really just saying that they haven't changed any conclusions......yet. This was surely a forced response from the legion of Clinton minions accusing the FBI of being in the Trump camp.

They're finding classified material on Weiner and Abedin's devices and apparently there's 650,000 emails. Nothing was going to materially change by Tuesday in the first place.

What remains assured is that Hillary violated STate Dept policy, was grossly negligent with the highest of secrets in this country, and carried out activity that most anyone else would be in prison for.

that seems like a half assed attempt to hopefully avoid any unrest on or after election night

this country is a powder keg right now

that seems like a half assed attempt to hopefully avoid any unrest on or after election night
this country is a powder keg right now
If you think it's bad in the public eye ... you should see it from the inside of the FBI, along with a lot of cleared people in various agencies. I know a lot of people getting out of the sector after this year, between the OPM non-sense and this load of BS. Everyone is tired of no one being held accountable, including OPM hiring back the same contractor that leaked all the SF86s in the first place. It's a total morale clusterf' right now.

Historians will not remember this administration well in the coming decades, not at all. From the reverse on foreign policy basically admitting 6 years of appeasement was the stupidest thing, to prosecuting a Navy man for just bringing a few things home so he could work from home while not prosecuting Clinton for countless things, especially the classified non-sense that finally forced the DoJ to let the FBI investigate (but with so many unheard of restrictions).

Just remember- another way of saying grossly negligent is "extremely careless". The original choice to not recommend charges was entirely political. Comey laid out why they SHOULD in that press conference.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
Just remember- another way of saying grossly negligent is "extremely careless". The original choice to not recommend charges was entirely political. Comey laid out why they SHOULD in that press conference.
The charges were set (i.e., prevented) the second the DoJ 'negotiated' with Clinton's lawyers to limit the questioning and prevent seizure of systems and computing assets. That was the only way the FBI was going to be prevented from finding enough for 'criminal intent,' as the DoJ wouldn't let the FBI charge without it. Not even criminal negligence, which was absolute ... even in the case of Clinton's own lawyers, not the mention what Combetta did, and continued to do (which was intentional).

I dare anyone to find anyone else with a SSBI that could get away with this. Even Petraeus was charged, even though he didn't serve any jail time. Morale is at an absolute low right now. Heck, the US media is even lambasting Comey for 're-victimizing' the 15 year-old in North Carolina, when it's the US media, not Comey, doing that. Talk about blaming the guy that is just trying to hold back his own agents!

Does not change much, they were not going to get her for emails, their intent is to get her for her foundation and pay to play which they have been looking into for over a year and I have little doubt enough evidence to crush her. Hell, today we find out that the foundation paid for Chelsea's wedding, guess what, that is illegal for a charitable foundation to do.

Does not change much, they were not going to get her for emails, their intent is to get her for her foundation and pay to play which they have been looking into for over a year and I have little doubt enough evidence to crush her.
The classified e-mail issue was a priority distraction. It's the one thing that finally got the DoJ to be unable to hold back the FBI. Unfortunately Clinton's lawyers were able to 'negotiate' what questions were asked, and prevent servers from being seized. So I seriously doubt they are going to get anything. I mean, at most, they'll get Combetta, but that's it.

Hell, today we find out that the foundation paid for Chelsea's wedding, guess what, that is illegal for a charitable foundation to do.
Doesn't matter. They only care about Trump in the US media.

bq, you have already proven yourself to be vastly inadequate in anything related to politics and debate. You have no idea what the investigation and pay to play is all about. This was never about emails, it's about treason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT