ADVERTISEMENT

Finally! Helmet communication for QB starting this year.

muckdawg24

Golden Knight
Oct 9, 2007
Central FL
Was reading Brandon's interview and saw this blurb:
"Jefferson said he's looking forward to implementing helmet communication later this spring. He said they experimented with the technology during his freshman year at Arkansas in 2019."

I know I saw a rules change where they are allowing it this year. Good to see we are adopting it. Seemed silly not to have it with all this sign stealing crap going on.

Reactions: UCFhonors
That's cool. Defense has it also. This will help the hurry up offenses.

And, poor play calling poster boy holder...They gonna lose their jobs. :p

This will help coaches to coach and QBs to focus on playing ball instead of wasting time figuring out the damn call.

Not to derail the op topic but why a team is allowed to cheat and get caught red handed on sign stealing allowed to continue to play. They should have got the death penalty. Instead, they let them win the NC. Harbaugh leaves to the NFL knowing the ban hammer is coming. Put an asterik on the National Championship.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Not to derail the op topic but why a team is allowed to cheat and get caught red handed on sign stealing allowed to continue to play. They should have got the death penalty. Instead, they let them win the NC. Harbaugh leaves to the NFL knowing the ban hammer is coming. Put an asterik on the National Championship.

Money that's it. They are a brand that brings the cash.

From what I read it was an open secret that Michigan stole signs. Even some B10 teams told Washington about it. Hopefully this will curb it a bit and they can reallocate the sign creators/holders to something better like watching film.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT