ADVERTISEMENT

FIRE Terry Mohajir NOW!!!

The biggest problem with Gus is that he isn't capable of putting this team in a position to compete for conference championships. Why? Because he refuses to install a 21st-century offense. His one-dimensional, 80% run/20% pass game plan is way too easy to defend in 2024. You need to be able to outscore the other team and over the course of 12 games (with a few anomalies thrown in) we aren't going to be able to do that. Once Big 12 opponents saw we weren't going to throw the ball this season we were toast. I doubt we win another game this year.

I agree this year is not good. But analysis of the next moves are to be looked at strongly before making them. U don’t blow everything up with knowing ur next move imo.

Btw I think Gus is limited and bringing in KJ destroyed this season
What a BAD BAD decision that was by Gus. I didn't see the skill in KJ at the spring game this year. I was wondering what the hype was.

The truth is we had equal to or better talent and were outcoached. Malzahn and his assistants have not coached up this team. It's the reason we are 3-3 and headed south....and right now Malzahn is clueless.
Totally out coached. Frost was creative enough with speed (players and no huddle) to get us ahead (even with a not so good defense). Frost was VERY creative with play calling! I loved it. And look at the QBs Frost brought in! Milton, Dillon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT