ADVERTISEMENT

First US Senator Tests Positive

I hope the free market comes up with a great solution to his condition.

Quite possibly exists. 3 different international studies...but let's dismiss science again.

As your typing on your capitalism phone. Getting your food from capitalism...lol. guarantee the companies making testing kits are working super long days. If it was government it might be 2 hours per day of real work. ;)

Holy crap!!!! With House and Senate members now coming down with this bug, I worry that all the amazing work Congress has been doing the past two decades may suddenly come to a screeching halt!!!*

Anyone else listening to the live update? Trump didn't know Romney was in quarantine, then implied he was glad.

Wow.

I've seen 85 flip the hell out over random ppl on this board implying they are happy about politicians getting the virus. Surely he will condemn the president of the United States doing it he same thing. Lol jk he's a pathetic partisan bitch.

Unbelievable.

@fried-chicken is a disaster of a human being and should step away from the board for at least a year. His hate and praise of partisan death has ruined the board yet again

"Praise of partisan death" when I said "presented without comment" to a senator going into quarantine with a possible case. I wonder what 85 will think of this one from the actual president of the United States and not just someone trolling him on the internet. [roll]

"Praise of partisan death" when I said "presented without comment" to a senator going into quarantine with a possible case. I wonder what 85 will think of this one from the actual president of the United States and not just someone trolling him on the internet. [roll]

I was listening to it live. 100% sarcastic tone. You could tell he genuinely didn't know Romney was self isolating, when he asked the reporter to repeat it. Then he sarcastically said "gee, that's too bad" after his brain processed the information. The difference between his genuine and sarcastic tone was night and day.

I would say it's unbelievable, but it's not even surprising anymore from this human shit stain and the people who support him. It's a goddamn cult.

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1840052, member: 950"]Reports saying he was in the Senate gym this morning before finding out his test results ... If true pretty idiotic for an MD.[/QUOTE]

Yeap. Apparently, Rand is a fukcing idiot: while awaiting the results of his test, he worked out in the Senate gym and attended dinners with other colleagues. That's coming from the people he works with. What a great effing guy.

Oh, and he's a physician. I guess he fell asleep the day they taught them about pandemics.

It was completely and totally inappropriate. 100% dick move and wrong.

Fun fact: Senator Paul was asymptomatic, yet got tested. Which is funny because I've sworn I heard that you shouldn't get tested if you are asymptomatic.

Less fun fact: it was confirmed he worked out at the Senate gym, AND swam. And went to lunch after.

We are truly fuked as a society, we have utter morons for elected officials.

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1840112, member: 950"]Fun fact: Senator Paul was asymptomatic, yet got tested. Which is funny because I've sworn I heard that you shouldn't get tested if you are asymptomatic.

Less fun fact: it was confirmed he worked out at the Senate gym, AND swam. And went to lunch after.

We are truly fuked as a society, we have utter morons for elected officials.[/QUOTE]

This applies unless you are rich, a politician, or an athlete.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1840112, member: 950"]Fun fact: Senator Paul was asymptomatic, yet got tested. Which is funny because I've sworn I heard that you shouldn't get tested if you are asymptomatic.

We are truly fuked as a society, we have utter morons for elected officials.

This applies unless you are rich, a politician, or an athlete.[/QUOTE]
Something about that doesnt add up. Why did he get tested if he had no symptoms? He must have suspected something

Something about that doesnt add up. Why did he get tested if he had no symptoms? He must have suspected something[/QUOTE]

You're right, it doesn't add up. I guess he'd be the first person in this country of privilege (Christ almighty, I really hate that word) who got a test while showing no symptoms.

Sincerely,

The NBA

Something about that doesnt add up. Why did he get tested if he had no symptoms? He must have suspected something[/QUOTE]

We all know you are borderline mentally handicapped after your flat Earth comments, but are you honestly this stupid? You really believe these people aren't getting tested daily?

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1840122, member: 950"]Something about that doesnt add up. Why did he get tested if he had no symptoms? He must have suspected something[/QUOTE]

We all know you are borderline mentally handicapped after your flat Earth comments, but are you honestly this stupid? You really believe these people aren't getting tested daily?[/QUOTE]

Tell you what I am going to do: I'm going to roll on down to my local clinic and ask them to test me. Just because. I have a feeling and I just want to be safe. I give you all call in a week when they finally get around to addressing me.

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1840122, member: 950"]Something about that doesnt add up. Why did he get tested if he had no symptoms? He must have suspected something

We all know you are borderline mentally handicapped after your flat Earth comments, but are you honestly this stupid? You really believe these people aren't getting tested daily?[/QUOTE]

Tell you what I am going to do: I'm going to roll on down to my local clinic and ask them to test me. Just because. I have a feeling and I just want to be safe. I give you all call in a week when they finally get around to addressing me.[/QUOTE]

Lol already tried that. In two different states. Days after getting back from Europe, including multiple stops in Italy I figured I should get tested to ensure that I wasn't an asymptomatic carrier.

Neither one of the hospitals had tests. One didn't know how to get them. The other told me to call a number that hung up on me when I was finally able to get through.

My father in law runs his own family practice. He still doesn't know how to get test kits.

It's beyond a cluster fuk.

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1840133, member: 950"]We all know you are borderline mentally handicapped after your flat Earth comments, but are you honestly this stupid? You really believe these people aren't getting tested daily?[/QUOTE]

Tell you what I am going to do: I'm going to roll on down to my local clinic and ask them to test me. Just because. I have a feeling and I just want to be safe. I give you all call in a week when they finally get around to addressing me.[/QUOTE]

Lol already tried that. In two different states. Days after getting back from Europe, including multiple stops in Italy I figured I should get tested to ensure that I wasn't an asymptomatic carrier.

Neither one of the hospitals had tests. One didn't know how to get them. The other told me to call a number that hung up on me when I was finally able to get through.

My father in law runs his own family practice. He still doesn't know how to get test kits.

It's beyond a cluster fuk.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well, are you:

a) a celebrity
b) a politician
c) can you slam dunk a basketball?

I am guessing you forgot to check one of those boxes on your admission papers.

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1840133, member: 950"]We all know you are borderline mentally handicapped after your flat Earth comments, but are you honestly this stupid? You really believe these people aren't getting tested daily?

Yeah, well, are you:

a) a celebrity
b) a politician

I am guessing you forgot to check one of those boxes on your admission papers.[/QUOTE]

A) I have like 5 followers on Twitter, and only two of them are my mom's accounts, so a resounding yes
B) would rather die, so a resounding no
C) back in the day...so I'll count it as half

Damn I should have been tested one and a half times by your criteria.

QUOTE="NinjaKnight, post: 1840143, member: 950"]Tell you what I am going to do: I'm going to roll on down to my local clinic and ask them to test me. Just because. I have a feeling and I just want to be safe. I give you all call in a week when they finally get around to addressing me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well, are you:

a) a celebrity
b) a politician

I am guessing you forgot to check one of those boxes on your admission papers.[/QUOTE]

A) I have like 5 followers on Twitter, and only two of them are my mom's accounts, so a resounding yes
B) would rather die, so a resounding no
C) back in the day...so I'll count it as half

Damn I should have been tested one and a half times by your criteria.[/QUOTE]

Not my fault you can't self-report!

Reactions: NinjaKnight
How many times over the past two weeks have we been told that if you need to stay at home, particularly if you think you may be infected. Rand Paul worked out at the Senate gym and went to a luncheon while waiting on his test results.
I heard that he swam in the pool.

Ok? It was a dick comment. It was also nothing compared to you openly cheering for congressmen to get it and die, which you have done.

I mean, you're the same guy who admits that you give no shits about those GOP congressmen who were nearly mass assassinated by a fellow Bernie Bro.

But wow, you really had a sweet gotcha moment.

Ok? It was a dick comment. It was also nothing compared to you openly cheering for congressmen to get it and die, which you have done.

I mean, you're the same guy who admits that you give no shits about those GOP congressmen who were nearly mass assassinated by a fellow Bernie Bro.

Link to me cheering for them to die?

85 logic:

A) rando dude on the politics sub forum of a Power 6 sports message board makes a joke about a congressperson catching covid 19. 85 loses his goddamn mind. Instant rage boner. All hell unleashes.

B) President of the United States of America makes a joke about a senator catching covid 19. 85: meh "it was a dick move"

[roll][roll][roll]
[roll][roll][roll]

It never occurred to 85 that arguing equivalence between someone like me and the president of the United States is insane.
85 logic:

A) rando dude on the politics sub forum of a Power 6 sports message board makes a joke about a congressperson catching covid 19. 85 loses his goddamn mind. Instant rage boner. All hell unleashes.

B) President of the United States of America makes a joke about a senator catching covid 19. 85: meh "it was a dick move"

[roll][roll][roll]
[roll][roll][roll]
One is "cheering for partisan death" and also only happened in his imagination.

The other is "a dick move" and it was the literal president who did it on live tv.

And they call me partisan.

It never occurred to 85 that arguing equivalence between someone like me and the president of the United States is insane.

One is "cheering for partisan death" and also only happened in his imagination.

The other is "a dick move" and it was the literal president who did it on live tv.

And they call me partisan.

It's really just more proof you can't use logic and facts on these people. They are completely and utterly brainwashed. It's a goddamn cult.

Just make fun of them and hope they die off. Debating them is as pointless as debating a rock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT