ADVERTISEMENT

Food Trucks on Gameday

AirAttack123

Bronze Knight
Nov 1, 2009
Cabana Club
Does anyone have a connection to the food truck group that travels around Orlando? I think it be huge to get them out there on football/big basketball games. Good moneymaker for them as well.

Would UCF admin have to approve if in parking lots?

I believe this was tried was it not? The businesses that pay money to lease space here year round were upset when the food trucks roll in and steal away money from one of their busiest days,

Reactions: Knight_Light
I believe this was tried was it not? The businesses that pay money to lease space here year round were upset when the food trucks roll in and steal away money from one of their busiest days,
People like convenience. Have the restaurants that are here year round set up trucks. It's also a pain in ass that one near stadium won't let you leave with a drink in your hand. You can drink out there. Why can't I bring it?

How bad do you have to be at tailgating to get excited about food trucks at football games. I get it for basketball. Football is 6-7 Saturday's. Plenty of time to watch food network and make some friends before September.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT