ADVERTISEMENT

Football only died suddenly thread

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
Remember when when tragic incident like EP happened so infrequently it made national headlines when it did. Seems like kids are dropping every day today and it barely even makes social media. brutal

My God there's so many now kids dropping left and right it's all over social media. tragic

What's it matter who reports it?

Just search twitter for “football died suddenly”. I might spend the next few hours here if I try to copy all the links
Just search Twitter for what you want to see?

Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

What's it matter who reports it?

Just search twitter for “football died suddenly”. I might spend the next few hours here if I try to copy all the links
I searched the first kid and he died of heatstroke. They said he had an excessively high temperature and they tried to cool him with ice packs but didn’t succeed. Could have something to with heat indexes over 110. Or the vaccine.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
How many 15 year-old kids have “heart attack”? To me that means blockage.

mRNA inflammation in the endothelium makes for great anchor points of cholesterol. Plus we now know that spike binds to fibrin. There's a study on X. The absolute last thing you wanted to do is inject a payload 100x spike of a natural infection that's never shut itself off. Spike factories for a virus that no longer exists 💰🤦‍♀️

mRNA inflammation in the endothelium makes for great anchor points of cholesterol. Plus we now know that spike binds to fibrin. There's a study on X. The absolute last thing you wanted to do is inject a payload 100x spike of a natural infection that's never shut itself off. Spike factories for a virus that no longer exists 💰🤦‍♀️

My cousin had 4 heart attacks before the age of 3---in 1979.

Got damn vaxx was killing people back then as well.

It happens rarely. Now and before Covid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT