ADVERTISEMENT

For the life of me, I can’t figure out why y’all…

Guinness_Knight

Five-Star Recruit
Oct 19, 2009
Why do y’all respond to Lobocane?

I blocked him ages ago. He would be gone if you didn’t reply to him. Almost all the replies I see to him are y’all complaining that he’s here….but you are the ones chatting with him.

What’s the old Obi Wan saying?
Who is more foolish? The fool or the fool who replies to him?

All I want for Christmas is for this to stop 🤣

i just feel really sorry for the guy, ok.

How would you feel if you had NO friends, girlfriend, job, prospects, or a stable football team to root for?

How would you feel if you're 40 years old and your Moms is constantly barraging you to "Take out the Trash!!"

Reactions: Nautiknight

How would you feel if you had NO friends, girlfriend, job, prospects, or a stable football team to root for?

How would you feel if you're 40 years old and your Moms is constantly barraging you to "Take out the Trash!!"
He does have a job.

@Shark19 figured out lobo is a janitor at McDonald's and uses the free wifi to post.

Reactions: Shark19
He does have a job.

@Shark19 figured out lobo is a janitor at McDonald's and uses the free wifi to post.
You know custodial engineering is a fine Job and I bet it pays well. No need to denigrate a job especially for those who take pride in it. I bet Lobo is suckimg off the government teat collecting unemployment.

You know custodial engineering is a fine Job and I bet it pays well. No need to denigrate a job especially for those who take pride in it. I bet Lobo is suckimg off the government teat collecting unemployment.
Poor lobo. He is going to be heartbroken when he finds out the $6,400 social security spending card is a scam.

All of you are so salty because Miami flipped a top ten overall recruit from Ohio State. Mario about to poach EPL from Malzahn and Herb Hand. Lol…stay mad.

• Dislike
Reactions: Robert0122
Yeah, I finally cut the cord on the brain damaged fast food worker awhile back. He is just not capable of understanding this isn’t a um board, that we don’t care about um, and that it isn’t 1998 anymore.

Look, if I wanted to talk about has-been programs I would seek out deranged children of the corn who never set foot on campus (like lobotomy cane).

In addition to his vastly reduced intelligence, lobotomy cane is also unhinged…..I fear for his co-workers if there was ever a non-gay recruit who um wanted choose another school.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
I blocked him many months ago, and my board experience has vastly improved.

It’s the replies that are now annoying - coz I see the replies but not the Lobo drivel so it’s just as annoying

Reactions: PothTXKnight
I don't think most people understand what a troll is. There are no "rational" trolls. Lobo is not here to have any level headed conversations. A troll will say any ridiculous, crazy, irrational things and they get a high off the people losing their minds. The only way they leave is if they don't get any responses.

I don’t have a girlfriend. All I have is a wife and she yells at me about the trash. Plus, I cheer for the Falcons and UCF under Malzahn.

I think Lobo and I just became best friends.

• Haha
Reactions: Poolside Knight
Yet here we are making a thread about it. In the end, who cares, it’s all just trolling for fun. I bet if one day we all met up for a game as a board and Lobo joined in with us, we’d all get drunk and have a good time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT