5. Dwayne Johnson 46 $124 M General Bad Ass
  6. U2 - $118 M "Musicians"
  7. Coldplay - $115.5 M "Musicians"
  8. Lionel Messi 31 $111 M Whiny Bitch Loser
  9. Ed Sheeran 27 $110 M Musicians
  10. Cristiano Ronaldo 33 $108 M Athletes

FIFY

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
I just want them to have lots of tax breaks.

Glenn-Beck-Crying.gif

Reactions: barrister1602
We should have teachers as the highest paid people. They sacrifice their time and blah blah blah. Psych, but for real how the hell is U2 still making money? It's been like 30 years since Joshua Tree. That was the only thing they ever did worth listening to. They are the bud light of music.

We should have teachers as the highest paid people. They sacrifice their time and blah blah blah. Psych, but for real how the hell is U2 still making money? It's been like 30 years since Joshua Tree. That was the only thing they ever did worth listening to. They are the bud light of music.

These are my favorite posts from my teacher friends. They selectively choose to rage against CEOs and athletes making huge money, but then will gloat and fawn over movie stars in the very next breath. They deserve their money!

Deserves emphasis. Other than New Year's Day, just gets the same as Nickelback (back before I had spotify or apple music) instant channel change.

Reactions: Happy Hands
Is it me, or does Judy Sheindlin represent what's wrong with 'cult of personalities' in (or from, as she only now 'arbitrates' between parties) government on TV these days?

I can stand Judge Marilyn Milian (to a point, she's starting to go too far too too -- 'cult of personalities'), but I really get tired of our 'fast food need' for sensationalist approaches to everyday reality.

NOTE: I don't watch them, but sometimes I overhear my wife watching them.

not a fan of the day time tv crap including the judge shows. but damn, good for judy for making that kind of money. that is insane.

Reactions: UCFBS
not a fan of the day time tv crap including the judge shows. but damn, good for judy for making that kind of money. that is insane.
Indeed. Can't fault her for giving the people what they want.

How is Clooney so high on the list? Did he even make a movie last year?

British liquor giant Diageo purchased Casamigos, the tequila company the movie star cofounded with pals Rande Gerber and Mike Meldman, for $700 million. The sale gives Clooney the best annual take-home of his--or any actor's--career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT