ADVERTISEMENT

Forget the Bulls

hahaha well now that you've shown the class you can count, how about letting us all know you can counter with a valid argument
15 [laughing] I actually can’t count I can only read No valid argument against a troll has ever existed.

UCF is the greatest college football program in the history of the sport. EVERYONE accepts that. It's a UCFact. We are wanted by every conference more than Notre Dame is.

fail. you can do better than that. at least the pool boy is mildy entertaining

nobody in their right mind thinks that you belong in a P5 conference just because of the last 2 seasons and the crowds it generated. you have to have more of a track record....
You keep saying "the last two seasons".

It's not JUST the last 2 seasons.

It's more about our gazillion conference championships, not-too-shabby facilities and our contributions to the NFL.

What you should have said is UCF has been to 3 NY6 Bowl games in 6 years and won at LEAST 2. They also had very big ratings for their high profile games on ESPN. Also, they have the fastest growing Alumni base in the country and a very engaged fanbase as everyone saw with ESPN Gameday's largest crowd ever. Factor in the amount of drafted players in the last few years and it becomes obvious they have more to offer than at least half of the schools playing in so-called Power 5 conferences right now...on 1/10th of the budget. Give UCF the money Illinois, Rutgers, Kansas, Duke, Wake, Oregon St etc get and see what happens.

Couple of things:
#1: No prestigious university wants to be tied in with a Johnny come lately, which is what your statement sounds like when you throw in the comment, "...drafted players in the last few years." Fine, you had a good run the last 2 seasons, but what about the 20 years before that? 50? We are OU. We are UT. 2 years is half a recruiting cycle to us. I'm not picking on what you said as being wrong, but when you are talking to schools/conferences that have been good to great for the last 50 years, 2 years and much. So maybe think about rewording that next time.

#2: Gameday's largest crowd ever? Thought Wazzou State was bigger. Never saw anything official. Lee Corso said Wazzou was bigger and he is an Orlando guy pulling for us. As a UCF guy, I respect the Wazzou State guys for going to every Gameday, for what 15-20 years, to get Gameday at their place. I am willing to concede to WSU on that one. For once a P5 school earned it.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Couple of things:

#1: No one cares what happened 20 and 30 years ago. That's the type of thinking that has caused teams like Notre Dame to not win anything meaningful for 30 years or Nebraska for 15 years. Wording or not, what a team is doing right now matters way more than what they did 20 years ago.

#2: Ok, largest or second largest. Any way you slice it, it was so damn big it shocked the ESPN people.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Couple of things:

#1: No one cares what happened 20 and 30 years ago. That's the type of thinking that has caused teams like Notre Dame to not win anything meaningful for 30 years or Nebraska for 15 years. Wording or not, what a team is doing right now matters way more than what they did 20 years ago.

#2: Ok, largest or second largest. Any way you slice it, it was so damn big it shocked the ESPN people.

the only thing you're "doing right now" is winning in a shit conference and asking for respect from the big boys, while ducking them at the same time. there lies your dilemma.

[laughing][laughing] you guys have lost touch with reality. great win there pal
If you think Alabama and Clemson is going to schedule to play UCF every year then your the one that's delusional! Pitt played in the ACC conference championship game. We already played Alabama and won the game. UCF leads the series 1-0. Until we play them again Alabama has never beat UCF. :sunglasses:

Reactions: Mikesi
If you think Alabama and Clemson is going to schedule to play UCF every year then your the one that's delusional! Pitt played in the ACC conference championship game. We already played Alabama and won the game. UCF leads the series 1-0. Until we play them again Alabama has never beat UCF. :sunglasses:

as I've stated a few times already in this thread, you people are freaking delusional. and you keep proving me right hahahahahaha

as I've stated a few times already in this thread, you people are freaking delusional. and you keep proving me right hahahahahaha
How dose it feel to be a kindergarten Troll? We seen much better in this forum. You need to step up your game! Back to you Mikesi………….:sunglasses:

So that's all you got when I put out facts?:sunglasses:

I can put out facts all day long too, doesn't make them relevant to this conversation. but sure, i'll bite. you beat pitt...fact. good job. Pitt went 7-6 this year and yes, played in the ACCCG...woooooowwww. you beat the loser of a championship game, big deal. pitt also beat wake, who beat Memphis, who you guys got gifted a win against with a phantom hold and a no call PI @ Memphis. you're lucky your streak didn't end there. Pitt's best win was UVA, and they also lost to 2-9 UNC. so go on, keep bragging about that win, be thankful the AAC refs have your back, and enjoy eternal mediocrity in cfb

Troll Post #24

Having fun arguing with yourself?

One more day and we will see eternal mediocrity.

Saying UCF is mediocre is delusional. No one is saying that other than you. You’re out of touch with reality. 25-0 is not mediocre. That’s just stupid

She has no friends and no one else to talk to so she comes here.

Reactions: knight_tracker
Troll Post #24

Having fun arguing with yourself?

One more day and we will see eternal mediocrity.

Saying UCF is mediocre is delusional. No one is saying that other than you. You’re out of touch with reality. 25-0 is not mediocre. That’s just stupid

how am I arguing with myself when you dumbasses keep it going? lol

This guy's game...

right-wrong.jpeg

He needs to learn to troll better

the only thing you're "doing right now" is winning in a shit conference and asking for respect from the big boys, while ducking them at the same time. there lies your dilemma.

"I'll fight you. At my house, I can bring 3 friends and a gun and you'll be blind folded. Also, you have to pay me $5,000. Oh, you won't do it? Why are you ducking me?"

At the end of the day, you are here and you won't even admit who your team is. It's impossible to argue that we care about you and you don't care about us. And it doesn't matter how many statements you make to yourself about you being "right" and ending with "LOL" or "HAHAHAHA!" Because ultimately...again...YOU are here for US and not the other way around. We're chasing P5's, you're chasing us...but....who's chasing you?

No one. And that's sad.

"I'll fight you. At my house, I can bring 3 friends and a gun and you'll be blind folded. Also, you have to pay me $5,000. Oh, you won't do it? Why are you ducking me?"

At the end of the day, you are here and you won't even admit who your team is. It's impossible to argue that we care about you and you don't care about us. And it doesn't matter how many statements you make to yourself about you being "right" and ending with "LOL" or "HAHAHAHA!" Because ultimately...again...YOU are here for US and not the other way around. We're chasing P5's, you're chasing us...but....who's chasing you?

No one. And that's sad.

trust me, NO ONE is chasing UCF. what's sad is your plea for relevance

I'm late to the game but all I see is experienced UCF Trollsmen batting a Junior Troll back and forth like kitties. It's kinda cute

They almost always keep it a secret, because then we can trash them for being crap.

Notice we rarely or never hear from Clemson, Ohio State, Georgia or even Alabama fans. Wonder why that is?
:joy:

because you're not worth their time :joy:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT