ADVERTISEMENT

Fox Sports will be showing FAU vs Oklahoma and that other game

so Tom Herman....

Texas has so many built in advantages yet it seems like they can’t turn the corner to be elite. Struggling in this 1st Half against Maryland

Reactions: Mikesi
so Tom Herman....

Texas has so many built in advantages yet it seems like they can’t turn the corner to be elite. Struggling in this 1st Half against Maryland
You know that Herman went from OSU offensive coordinater to(first time) Houston head coach in 2015? Led them to the Peach bowl win over FSU that year. Looking for the same from Heup. Then he leaves...

You know that Herman went from OSU offensive coordinater to(first time) Houston head coach in 2015? Led them to the Peach bowl win over FSU that year. Looking for the same from Heup. Then he leaves...
And we get what $7.5 million?

It is what it is. FAU is good enough to win their conference but not good enough to hang with Oklahoma. We were that way for our stint in CUSA. We got curb-stomped by a lot of good teams. Before we rule out FAU as a talented team, let's see how things play out for Oklahoma. Maybe they are that good. That's why 5-6 games have to be played before you can really start to gauge rankings.

Reactions: Knight Strength
OU have a good defense and makes it hard for FAU's offense to work if Singletary can't run. So it looks like we just need the big boys up front to contain him and their offense won't flow too well.

FAU will be improved by the time we play them. I never bought into the hype for them this year, simply because they did not have QB. That Last Chance U QB didn’t even start.

FAU will be improved by the time we play them. I never bought into the hype for them this year, simply because they did not have QB. That Last Chance U QB didn’t even start.
Doubt they will be THAT much better. I thought that all of their QBs were last chance U players?

Doubt they will be THAT much better. I thought that all of their QBs were last chance U players?
No todays QB transferred from Oklahoma. Just Johnson and a Defensive Tackle are still there from Last Chance U. Johnson looked good running. Looked a little like UCONN QB.

Reactions: Mikesi
No todays QB transferred from Oklahoma. Just Johnson and a Defensive Tackle are still there from Last Chance U. Johnson looked good running. Looked a little like UCONN QB.
Johnson is slow in developing plays. If he gets significant playing time, that could help us. We wrap up well, then we can contain him easily.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT