ADVERTISEMENT

FREE ECU Loge Tickets to teacher, healthcare or Emergency Worker

Jags026

Three-Star Recruit
Aug 10, 2018
We will be out of town so we are selling our 4 ECU tickets. They are for a North side Loge which is a 4 top table next to the suites. Also included is access to the Tower Club suite which includes a free buffet and has bars too. We are selling all 4 seats for 800 dollars total (200 per ticket) which is well below face value. Message me if you’re interested or have any questions

Last edited:
Why would you invest $9000 give or take for 5 or 6 weekends during the year and then go out of town on one? Wondering if they were undefeated the trip would happen a different weekend.

Unfortunately life happens and as much as I try to schedule our trips around the games it doesn’t always work. It has nothing to do with the scoreboard or the record. This friday our kids don’t have school so we have to go then so they don’t miss extra school. We love these seats though because with little kids they can use the table to color and do other activities when they lose interest in the game allowing us to stay and also have happy kids. (Plus they love all the desserts they have)

I’m lowering these 4 tickets to 200 each so 800 total . The parking pass is sold.

Last edited:
Ok last effort here because I don’t want the seats to go to waste. We will give our tickets for free to anyone who wants them who is either a teacher, healthcare or emergency worker. Please only write me if you are actually one of those. Honor system here :). I’ll transfer them over right away

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT