ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt, UCF renew series in 2026 & 2030

Looking forward to it, like and respect the Pitt program and fanbase.

According to the Bulls Peed Ahead crowd, you will be playing them in conference….in about 5 minutes now

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
I really like this, was a good series first time around. Will it be cancelled due to being a conference game though? I hope so.

I told you it would happen. Just took awhile. I’ll see you there 😊👍
I recall you hinting at it! You’re the man! There’s a decent chance we’re making the move back to Pittsburgh by the end of the year.

If that’s the case and I’m around for when yinz make the trip up to Heinz, drinks are on me (and that goes for anyone here if you reach out).
:oops:

Here’s UCFs Pitt schedule announcement.

They also announced a home and home with Northwestern. Chicago is a great city, also Northwestern is building or renovating their current stadium too, I’d think it would be finished by these dates. Supposed to be really nice.

Here’s UCFs Pitt schedule announcement.

They also announced a home and home with Northwestern. Chicago is a great city, also Northwestern is building or renovating their current stadium too, I’d think it would be finished by these dates. Supposed to be really nice.

Chicago has lost some of its appeal with their out of control crime but this will still be a fun one to attend. Evanston is a far ride from downtown on the train but doable

UCF needs to schedule and home and away with ANY of the Alabama schools

Also... What??

Last edited:
Chicago has lost some of its appeal with their out of control crime but this will still be a fun one to attend. Evanston is a far ride from downtown on the train but doable
Fairly certain most of Chicago’s crime is gang on gang. I’ve been there quite a few times in the last few years and never felt unsafe. It’s a great city. Will definitely be there to cheer on our Knights!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT