ADVERTISEMENT

Friendly FAU Fan

BocaOwls

High School Harry
Sep 8, 2023
Friendly FAU Fan,

I have always admired what UCF has built as a G5 to now P5 program.

I have always told other FAU fans who hate on UCF's success, that is good for FAU as you guys show our fans a path to the top.

In my eyes FAU has always been about 10-15 years behind UCF, which shows who knows where we can be in 10-15 years.

But as we have entered the AAC I have to ask. How the f*** did you deal with USF fans? They are the saddest most delusional fans I have ever experienced. Up there with Miami, and Marshall.

Best of luck this week and look forward to future in state match ups between us.

Last edited:
Welcome, and yes the small but very delusional usif fan base is the worst. They morphed into that because they were gifted all the way to a semi-power conference without laying a foundation or doing any heavy lifting.

Only now are they realizing that the free ride is over and they lash out against everyone else who have done the work and became successful.

Yes, has-been miami and Marsha are also bad fan bases.

Hope you beat the crap out of the community college of the western bay area

We call them USiF fans. Always living in the past and playing the what if game. Lets bring back Beaker, I miss the Big East, our rivals w/WVU, CUSE, and PITT were legit, what if we didn't prop UCF up, we were ranked #2 15 yrs ago, our conference sucks and entitled to a better one, never won a conference championship but we're the best in the AAC, next in line for an ACC invite, now we're AAU we're also next inline to the B1G, if we got Deon we'd have a top 10 recruiting class...and the list goes on. You simply can't make this stuff up.

Friendly FAU Fan,

I have always told other FAU fans who hate that UCF's success is good for FAU as you guys show our fans a path to the top.

In my eyes FAU has always been about 10-15 years behind UCF, which shows who know where we can be in 10-15 years.

But as we have entered the AAC I have to ask. How the f*** did you deal with USF fans? They are the saddest most delusional fans I have ever experienced. Up there with Miami, and Marshall.

Best of luck this week and look forward to future in state match ups between us.
Go get ‘em little brother, rub their noses in the dirt for us! Just let them be a living example of what not to be and your school will be fine. What a sorry and arrogant group of individuals, only wish the worst for them.

Last edited:
Friendly FAU Fan,

I have always told other FAU fans who hate that UCF's success is good for FAU as you guys show our fans a path to the top.

In my eyes FAU has always been about 10-15 years behind UCF, which shows who know where we can be in 10-15 years.

Don't worry after this season they are replacing Tampa Bay in the NFC South

Welcome. Most UCF fans like FAU. Hell my sister in law went there so I keep my eye on them from time to time. You guys have an exciting young team and great attitude (like us I would say).

GL in the AAC, I am probably rooting for you guys the most, alongside with Navy. PLEASE kill usf! I will watching and trolling them hard the week you guys play them

Just follow your AD’s lead…at least you guys can settle everything on the field with them each year until you leave them in the AAC in a few years for a P4 conference spot!! Charge & Hoot On!’

Reactions: PositYourself
USF fans are a special breed of delusional. at least the other 2 on your list have something in the past to grab onto that causes their delusion in the present.

This is hilarious timing as I literally just tweeted at one of them trying to mock the new FAU lids, and Boca sucks, etc. You know, because Tampa.

I have been to two UCF - FAU games in Boca and had a great time at each. In my eyes, FAU is on the cusp of good things and making the Cows even more irrelevant than they already are.

First of all, they were number 2 for a week . Don't ever ,ever ever forget that . Second, they are the Lord Farquad of the Kingdom , they will stomp and throw fits demanding they are the next SEC Champions but we screwed them out of it . Third, you need to remind them they have never won a thing, not a division or conference championship, ever . Fourth , just laugh .

Cow fans are indeed a difficult breed...

Be sure to remind them of the billboard they put up a few years back that made the proclimation "Welcome to the Big 4 bulls fans!" essentially claiming they belonged in the upper tier of Florida teams alongside UF/FSU/UM. They promptly pooped in their own cattle trough after that and aside from their 2017 season, have never done anything worth bragging about since.

Oh, and bring up the banner they hung in their basketball arena too. It read "#BULLSPEEDAHEAD" to which we have been responding #BullsPeedAhead, LOL!

Last edited:
We call them USiF fans. Always living in the past and playing the what if game. Lets bring back Beaker, I miss the Big East, our rivals w/WVU, CUSE, and PITT were legit, what if we didn't prop UCF up, we were ranked #2 15 yrs ago, our conference sucks and entitled to a better one, never won a conference championship but we're the best in the AAC, next in line for an ACC invite, now we're AAU we're also next inline to the B1G, if we got Deon we'd have a top 10 recruiting class...and the list goes on. You simply can't make this stuff up.
I speak on behalf of Pitt when I say we want nothing to do with them again. They blew up the Big East because their pride was more important than stabilizing the conference by inviting UCF.

Traveled to the Boise game. Got here a few days early and was in Yellowstone wearing a UCF shirt. Passed a woman wearing a Tampa Bay shirt. I said "Go Bucs". She replied "Go Bulls". I just snickered. Her husband was behind her, stopped to talk to me and the first words out of his mouth were "you know we were ranked #2 a few years ago". I just walked away.

Traveled to the Boise game. Got here a few days early and was in Yellowstone wearing a UCF shirt. Passed a woman wearing a Tampa Bay shirt. I said "Go Bucs". She replied "Go Bulls". I just snickered. Her husband was behind her, stopped to talk to me and the first words out of his mouth were "you know we were ranked #2 a few years ago". I just walked away.
The word “few” is doing a lot of heavy lifting there…

That can’t be true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT