ADVERTISEMENT

Friendly reminder that if you get your news from Fox News - you should not be allowed to vote

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
When one of the top 10 news stories of the year for the US drops...and Fox is running a literal non news story on their front page ...you cant call yourself a news agency.

0xhhc52.png

1qN7UnO.png

KRTiv9F.png

I get my news from my kids. I love that it's 99.9% positive (they will occasionally tell me about who went the principal's office, so that's the 0.1%).

We should get our news from CNN that literally gives Hillary debate questions early. Trusted news!

I get my news from ConservativesLoveFreedom.com

Everything on it is true.

What if you think all news agencies are utter shit and don't trust the motives of any of them?

Well yes, but shit has different levels of shittiness.

You have your regular morning turd, hopefully solid, dependable and not terrible - like NPR, BBC or Reuters. It's necessary but still shit

Then you have that "I'm gonna try a sketchy Mexican place" shit like CNN or MSNBC. Worth it at the time but you regret it later due to lack of consistency

Lastly you have the "drank the local water in uzbekistan after an all night feast of local goat sashimi" shit - Fox News. No description necessary, a literal shit show.

Last edited:
I go to the gym every weekday morning. At the gym is a string of TV's. One of them always on CNN. I don't have actual stats, but I would guess that 85% of the time CNN is running an anti-Trump story. I'm not even exaggerating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT