ADVERTISEMENT

From the Paid board: LeGrone decommits from UCF while on official visit to Nebraska

While funny and I laughed, it would behoove you to do a little research before you post. You make us look dumb. You realize Florida has a ton more trailer homes right, no where near South Carolina though, that place is a sh*t hole. Here in New Jersey we have less than 1% that are mobile homes.

South Carolina is only a sh*thole in Myrtle Beach where people from New Jersey come down to live in RVs and mobile homes. The rest of the state is a pretty great place to live.

Reactions: Miltonian
I'd caution you to take your own advice. I was born and raised in NJ, lived in FL and now live in South Carolina. Every state has sh*t holes. The upstate of South Carolina is beautiful. High paying jobs and low cost of living. It's why I stay here instead of moving back to NJ or FL. The low country is equally as beautiful and historic.
I was saying sh*t hole in the fact that so many people live in trailer homes. Of course sc is beautiful we visit Beaufort every other year, I go golfing and the wife goes shopping.

Nebraska just won a Volleyball National Championship against Florida gators, how is a basketball school even remotely better than all of Nebraska athletics? Ridiculous post.

Don't the Gators have just as many football NCs as Nebraska University at Lincoln (NUL)? I wouldn't call them a basketball school.

Reactions: Miltonian
I lived in Cali, Texas and Florida. I moved back to Lincoln this past summer and never want to leave again. My family loves it too.

I lived in Cali, Texas and Florida. I moved back to Lincoln this past summer and never want to leave again. My family loves it too.
Where in each? Makes a huge difference!

I've been to every state, sans Alaska. I've worked in 30 states, lived a month plus in most of them (at least a half year to 2 years in a good dozen).

I think I would kill myself if I lived in Kansas or Nebraska. No, my wife would kill me first.

I now live in Alabama. I won't live anywhere but in the north, Birmingham or Huntsville. Montgomery or south, as Gump said, "This is whole different country."

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Where in each? Makes a huge difference!

I've worked in 30 states, lived a month plus in most of them (at least a half year to 2 years in a good dozen).

I think I would kill myself if I lived in Kansas or Nebraska. No, my wife would kill me first.
Bakersfield, California. Laredo or Waco, Texas and okeechobee, Florida

I hate cold weather but Colorado ranks as my top Cold Weather State. Denver is awesome. I find the constant spin for Nebraska to be comical, when is the last time you heard someone say ' I'm going on vacation to Nebraska?'

I won't miss the Cornholes. I have them all ignored anyway. I hate everyone and everything to do with Nobraska, always will. No reason to like that godforsaken way out in BFE place or the people that live and are from there.

They out here bragging about volleyball championships. Volleyball, horseshoes, corn hole and that trashcan frisbee thing are all games you play at the beach for 30 minutes until you get bored and go back to drinking.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Is it even possible to "vacation" in Nebraska?
I was going to say you could take a tour of Caddyshack filming locations. However, it was set in Nebraska but filmed in Florida and California. Apparently they had to spray paint the grass to make it less green or something, so it looked like Nebraska. No lie.

They out here bragging about volleyball championships. Volleyball, horseshoes, corn hole and that trashcan frisbee thing are all games you play at the beach for 30 minutes until you get bored and go back to drinking.
I'll take hobbies you do at beach with a beer in 1 hand for $500 Alex.

Reactions: MotorBoater
carhenge-alliance-nebraska.jpg

Don't forget carhenge in western nebraska!

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT