ADVERTISEMENT

Frost tells Nebraska Media to leave his family alone

Closed practices and no media access wont sit well in Nebraska. Heck the media and fans through a fit after week one when Bob Diaco didn't interview with the media.

Their AD Oinks said he hadn't met with Frost, and won't till end of season. Lies, lies lies all around. Now we know both, all are liars.

Frost who? You mean that idiot who took a hoard of our recruiters? And we're still damn well paying them?

He moved from a place called Winter Park, literally because people escaped winters there, to a place where winter time is hell on earth.

I'm kind of starting to feel sorry for him.......No more privacy, under the microscope, in the spotlight. Like was mentioned in another post, I can't wait to see the reaction when he goes for it on 4th down and it costs them a game.
We'll see see how he takes criticism!!!!
He he seems like the type of guy that it is my way or the highway. He isn't going to get much rope in Nebraska. They will not respond well if he shuts them out. Bo Pelini had a similar personality and he was hated towards the end. This is going to go up in flames in 3 or less years.

He made his bed, now he's gotta lie in it. $35 million should help him sleep better.

Reactions: AAC6800
Frost will struggle to get that kind of turnaround all the way up there because the team he is inheriting does not have the athletes that he inherited here. Best of luck to him on his endeavors I just wish he could've seen "This Place" for what it was and not just a place to use as a means to an end.

He's calling Nebraska "This place" now.

Their AD Oinks said he hadn't met with Frost, and won't till end of season. Lies, lies lies all around. Now we know both, all are liars.

Frost who? You mean that idiot who took a hoard of our recruiters? And we're still damn well paying them?
I'm pretty sure the contract ends after the regular season ends. After that it's just bonuses paid by the league.

He's not in Winter Park anymore*:golf::eek:

In post presser questions with the media Frost said “I’m going to lose it on you guys if you approach my family. It’s already happened.” Then is subsequently asked about what his parents told him after the UCF game. Frost says “Listen I told you guys, my family is off limits. I’m telling you that right now, I don’t want phone calls to my mother. I don’t want pictures of my son. This is about me and this is about these kids and this program, its not about them.”

You Aint Seen Nothin' Yet...

Reactions: Mikesi
Haha, I feel bad because when I briefly got to meet Frost at an alumni event, the first thing I said was congrats about him having gotten married. He gave me a weird look at the time and now I see why.

Haha, I feel bad because when I briefly got to meet Frost at an alumni event, the first thing I said was congrats about him having gotten married. He gave me a weird look at the time and now I see why.
He probably thinks you were stalking him on the internet

That was nothing. Now...., he’s in for some real P5 live and local stalking

I'm waiting for the first drive of the Akron game. Almost certainly will be a 3&out in under one minute of play clock. It's the learning curve. Will there be boo's immediately or will it be shock... And then boo's on the second drive?

I'm waiting for the first drive of the Akron game. Almost certainly will be a 3&out in under one minute of play clock. It's the learning curve. Will there be boo's immediately or will it be shock... And then boo's on the second drive?
We just offered a player committed to UCF.
Not sure wearing 2 hats will work after all.

I'm kind of starting to feel sorry for him.......No more privacy, under the microscope, in the spotlight. Like was mentioned in another post, I can't wait to see the reaction when he goes for it on 4th down and it costs them a game.
By age 42, everyone should know to be careful what you ask for.

We just offered a player committed to UCF.
Not sure wearing 2 hats will work after all.
New coach isn't going to put up with that crap. Sumlin has more experience and definitely would have stopped this nonsense. Not sure about Candle.

it will be interesting to watch Nebraska's offense score at will but their defense not able to stop anyone. I'm curious to see how their fans will respond

The decision may have had more to do with his family, friends, coach Osbourne, and the feeling of "I owe it to them"... I got the sense he was/is pretty torn.

You never know, after a few years if it doesn't work out for him there, he may feel like he's paid his dues and may want to pick up where he left off here... I can't say I'd be against it if our situation isn't any better in the future.
If that scenario played out I would hope we would tell him that he is no longer welcome here. He can always get a head coaching job in Kansas. That job is still a P5 job even though they play like a fcs team.

The decision may have had more to do with his family, friends, coach Osbourne, and the feeling of "I owe it to them"... I got the sense he was/is pretty torn.

You never know, after a few years if it doesn't work out for him there, he may feel like he's paid his dues and may want to pick up where he left off here... I can't say I'd be against it if our situation isn't any better in the future.
Who gives a f$%K. We got dumped. Acting like its okay because we are a mid major is BS.

He made his bed and he has to sleep in it now. I personally hope he never wins another game.

Saw Bo at many basketball and baseball games that his kids were playing in. He was fine and Scott will be too.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT