ADVERTISEMENT

Frost wearing Nebraska red:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zlqUPQ4.png

Could you imagine if all the smoke signals, even this shirt, was setting up the greatest troll of a fan base ever. If Frost goes to the mic after the game and says, "Remember when you boo'd me mercilessly? Suck it Nebraska, I'm going to the Peach Bowl!"

I honestly don’t see any red in stadium. See a few Memphis fans in the cabana that’s it

He didn’t turn around the program at all. One season doesn’t count. .500 against USF and 0 bowl wins. He’s going to be replaced with a bigger name coach by Monday. You’ll see son*

I'm convinced that the majority of UCF fans haven't stepped on a football field outside of being a bench warmer in 5th grade, maybe.

0-12 doesn't happen as a fluke. A series, and rarely a full game happens as a fluke. You don't have a full season of getting trashed by below average opponents and magically go undefeated the next year.

Also, the "0 bowls wins" is a pathetic argument. By your logic, should the Eagles trade Carson Wentz for Joe Flacco because Flacco is undefeated in Superbowls and Wentz has yet to win a playoff game?

Enjoy your last 3 minutes with Frost and inevitable return to failure.*

Could you imagine if all the smoke signals, even this shirt, was setting up the greatest troll of a fan base ever. If Frost goes to the mic after the game and says, "Remember when you boo'd me mercilessly? Suck it Nebraska, I'm going to the Peach Bowl!"

The press conference will go something like this: after careful consideration, I've decided to take my talents to South Be...err, Nebraska.

Sunday morning, Forst is going to be: Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!!!! What did I just do? Did I just say I'm going to Nebraska????:eek::eek::eek: Where's my wife? She's supposed to be the brains of the operation!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT