ADVERTISEMENT

Frost's checklist

Mikesi

Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
1). Get coaches to mentally and physically (Verduzco, Chinander, etc.) check out early to start recruiting for Nebraska

2). Try to flip recruits

3). Steal ALL the coaches

4). Make the Peach Bowl into a complete fiasco

5). By stealing all the coaches and I’m sure behind the scenes texts and phone calls, possibly influencing players to transfer

Gutting complete!

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
I’m sure behind the scenes texts and phone calls, possibly influencing players to transfer

If this is in fact the case then DW needs to take action! #TransferGate

Permission-to-contact: If you are enrolled full time in a four-year school, athletics staff members from an NCAA school cannot contact you or your parents unless they first have a letter from your current athletics director (or athletics administrator designated by the athletics director). If your current school does not grant you written permission-to-contact, the new school cannot encourage you to transfer

http://www.ncaa.org/student-athletes/current/transfer-terms

Reactions: Mikesi
If this is in fact the case then DW needs to take action! #TransferGate

Permission-to-contact: If you are enrolled full time in a four-year school, athletics staff members from an NCAA school cannot contact you or your parents unless they first have a letter from your current athletics director (or athletics administrator designated by the athletics director). If your current school does not grant you written permission-to-contact, the new school cannot encourage you to transfer

http://www.ncaa.org/student-athletes/current/transfer-terms
At this point, no proof of course, but the situation needs to be monitored very closely and carefully

Reactions: JAFFX2
At this point, no proof of course, but the situation needs to be monitored very closely and carefully

The allegations will be more realistic if and when any transfers move forward. At that point the gloves need to come off and a full blown investigation initiated.

Reactions: Mikesi
I know everyone loves conspiracies and trashing the former staff, but you don't risk the future of Nebraska football with sanctions in order to try to persuade a handful of UCFvplayers.

We can think Frost is a slimeball, but he's not stupid.

I know everyone loves conspiracies and trashing the former staff, but you don't risk the future of Nebraska football with sanctions in order to try to persuade a handful of UCFvplayers.

We can think Frost is a slimeball, but he's not stupid.
The list has 5 items. That’s only #5.

We can think Frost is a slimeball, but he's not stupid

Agree, but all it takes is one overly agressive assistant to covertly cross the line. People text stupid shit all the time, and after the fact everyone typically says "I thought they were smarter than that, what in the hell were they thinking...."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT