ADVERTISEMENT

Future OOC games

SkiDog291

Silver Knight
May 29, 2001
O-Town!
Any scuttlebutt on potential future OOC games? We know Texas & UF pussed out on us, not to mention Western Michigan just scored a 1/1 w/both Cuse and Pitt so there are schools looking to fill gaps. At this time, we only have 2 OOC games for 2020.

Here is how we're looking

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/ucf/

Please- no more Bethune Cookman, SC State, etc. It’s a waste of a game, in my opinion. I have to drive in for games from Savannah and it is not worth it for me and my family to miss my kids sports for those games. I like the FAU and FIU games. Add another quality opponent and you have a good schedule.

Please- no more Bethune Cookman, SC State, etc. It’s a waste of a game, in my opinion. I have to drive in for games from Savannah and it is not worth it for me and my family to miss my kids sports for those games. I like the FAU and FIU games. Add another quality opponent and you have a good schedule.
Those games sell tickets.

Reactions: Knight_Light
A home and home with Nebraska would generate much interest on both sides. Not sure if possible, but would be interesting. Considering the history with Frost, Nebraska just might be willing.

A home and home with Nebraska would generate much interest on both sides. Not sure if possible, but would be interesting. Considering the history with Frost, Nebraska just might be willing.
Agreed LOTS of intriguing storylines, especially if they do it while Frost recruits are still on the team.

...This forum might just implode, though.

Reactions: ahabmw
Agreed LOTS of intriguing storylines, especially if they do it while Frost recruits are still on the team.

...This forum might just implode, though.
How many would be left in 2 or 3 years when a game could be scheduled at earliest?

Doubt it would be possible with Frost recuits still there. NU has Oklahoma the next two years.

I do think it would be a winning arrangement for both programs. NU did a two for one with Fresno I believe, but I cannot think of a home and home with a G5 team. UCF would be intrigueing as a first possibility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT