ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread vs Cincy

Cincinnati’s WRs and long passin game seem nonexistent. Tough to mount a comeback

Reactions: ahabmw
Offense needs to take advantage of these chances. The D is playing great right now but we've seen them gashed before so no lead is safe. Need to keep pressing an extend that lead.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Randy Charlton woot! Lovin’ this defense tonight!

Would like to get out of this game healthy, Cincy has had a few guys getting hurt tonight. It's a physical game and we need everyone for next week. Let's hit the 30 point mark and get the 2nd team reps.

Reactions: ahabmw
Would like to get out of this game healthy, Cincy has had a few guys getting hurt tonight. It's a physical game and we need everyone for next week. Let's hit the 30 point mark and get the 2nd team reps.
up 28-6 and felt like anything could happen. Now its 35-6 and as long we score in return, a TD from them won't be so bad.

Glad Heupel viewed this board this week

Get Killins involved in the passing game

If this defense plays like this every week we can beat anybody. Hopefully that lame ass kid from gameday who said we need a loss was watching and sees how dumb he is.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Mad respect for Warren......kept getting the crap knocked out of him and kept coming back for more until the coaches mercy-benched him.

After going back watching the game on TV, I was a little surprised that Herbie incorrectly questioned two no calls against UCF. Apparently each time he was provided clarification, and then came back and corrected himself. The first was on a horse collar tackle on the UC QB which is allowable in the pocket. The second was a chop block on a pass play which was legal because the catch was made behind the line of scrimmage. On another note I watched some of the game back from the SkyCam view on ESPN3 and it is a beyond amazing perspective of the game. Highly recommended.

After going back watching the game on TV, I was a little surprised that Herbie incorrectly questioned two no calls against UCF. Apparently each time he was provided clarification, and then came back and corrected himself. The first was on a horse collar tackle on the UC QB which is allowable in the pocket. The second was a chop block on a pass play which was legal because the catch was made behind the line of scrimmage. On another note I watched some of the game back from the SkyCam view on ESPN3 and it is a beyond amazing perspective of the game. Highly recommended.
Watched the first few minutes to see the pregame hype and hear then noise. Just amazing!

Big boy program!

Yeah the camera angles are great and no announcers. Just stadium noise.

Reactions: JAFFX2
Rewatching the game again this morning and noticed a few things so far:

Milton’s first three throws were way off. Not close to catchable. Coaches might want to run more to start the fame to warm Milton up.

Second - after that fg block to end the first quarter, there were some nasty blocks on the return. Including on the kicker.

Rewatching the game again this morning and noticed a few things so far:

Milton’s first three throws were way off. Not close to catchable. Coaches might want to run more to start the fame to warm Milton up.

Second - after that fg block to end the first quarter, there were some nasty blocks on the return. Including on the kicker.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT