ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread vs OKST (in Space)

The biggest reason to why we won the game is that we finally figured out the correct run fits in the scheme. Obviously they committed more men in the box, and that put the game on the shoulders of their qb, which didn’t work out for them

Reactions: SurfaceWarrior
The biggest reason to why we won the game is that we finally figured out the correct run fits in the scheme. Obviously they committed more men in the box, and that put the game on the shoulders of their qb, which didn’t work out for them
UCF placed the burden on our secondary regardless the outcome and it worked out. I never would have guessed they would play so well. They looked like new players...especially with the space uniforms.

Reactions: muckdawg24
Finally a ranked win. Feels like the good ole days. Great win. RJ Harvey, wow!
It’s only a ranked win if they are ranked in the final AP poll after all bowl games are played. We’ll see. All wins are good wins nonetheless.

As an example, in 1984 BYU beat #3 Pitt in week 1. Pitt finished 3-7-1. Claiming that as a ranked win is weak sauce. Let it all play out and then you can claim good and bad wins. In 2017 we finished 4-0 against teams that finished ranked in the last AP poll. Those were solid wins.

It’s only a ranked win if they are ranked in the final AP poll after all bowl games are played. We’ll see. All wins are good wins nonetheless.

As an example, in 1984 BYU beat #3 Pitt in week 1. Pitt finished 3-7-1. Claiming that as a ranked win is weak sauce. Let it all play out and then you can claim good and bad wins. In 2017 we finished 4-0 against teams that finished ranked in the last AP poll. Those were solid wins.
Dude stop with the "it's a ranked win until the end of the season" shit.

They are 15 NOW. We beat them.

Is it a ranked win when they are 85th in 2034?

Give me a ****ing break.

Who did we watch tonight? They were wearing Canaveral Blue uniforms and gad the right names on the back…but was it really them or ringers from the multiverse?

1) Good play calling.
2) Great execution.
3) Defense.
4) Players making plays.
5) Good time mgmt (for the most part)m
6) Special teams were excellent, including the decision to not kick off to them at one point and squib-kick it because they were having success on those returns.

Reactions: muckdawg24

This makes sense if everyone else did this, however, nobody does it. Also, it doesn't take account of injuries and other status of the teams when they played.

If my memory is correct, was this the first time fans were allowed on the field after a win? (On campus stadium era)

Who did we watch tonight? They were wearing Canaveral Blue uniforms and gad the right names on the back…but was it really them or ringers from the multiverse?

1) Good play calling.
2) Great execution.
3) Defense.
4) Players making plays.
5) Good time mgmt (for the most part)m
6) Special teams were excellent, including the decision to not kick off to them at one point and squib-kick it because they were having success on those returns.
You know I really hate those baby blue uniforms, but if those uniforms can make them play like that every game, I say wear them for every game! Most enjoyable game for me since Gus got here.

Reactions: UCFsbarro
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT