Gameday Scores

PositYourself

Bronze Knight
Dec 28, 2021
Memphis 10-0 over FSU
OKST up 21-0 on Tulsa
TT over NTX 38-7
LSU down to SC 10-0

I realize a part of Doak is being renovated but FSUs turnout doesn't look great. FSU losing players all over the place to injuries and disqualifications

Last edited:
Memphis 10-0 over FSU
OKST up 21-0 on Tulsa
TT over NTX 38-7
LSU down to SC 10-0

I realize a part of Doak is being renovated but FSUs turnout doesn't look great. FSU losing players all over the place to injuries and disqualifications
UCF is similar in not doing Noon games well and two loses already ..juice is gone in Tally

Awesome game Memphis! Would love to see them in the Big 12. Their football program is definitely on the rise and the basketball program is always top-notch. Definitely fits what the Big 12 commish is trying to do. Fits well in the mid south/Midwest and would give the teams on the East Coast a closer opponent.

Oooof. Mike Norvell loses to his former team and FSU is off to a 0-3 start. His seat has got to be getting a little warm already.
Totally forgot that was his former team. Yikes. Too bad we don’t play them. I think he’ll get a pass this season due to the success of the past couple seasons

Oooof. Mike Norvell loses to his former team and FSU is off to a 0-3 start.
Since whining about their playoff 'snub,' they've gotten blown out in their bowl game and are 0-3 this season. Not a good look for a program that thinks its deserving of a SEC or B1G invite. At this rate, the ACC may say, "Good-bye and Good riddance."

Reactions: Yaes
Since whining about their playoff 'snub,' they've gotten blown out in their bowl game and are 0-3 this season. Not a good look for a program that thinks its deserving of a SEC or B1G invite. At this rate, the ACC may say, "Good-bye and Good riddance."

In fairness they did have like 10 guys drafted and lost most of the offensive and defensive line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT