ADVERTISEMENT

George Bush voting for Hillary

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
It's official. Trump will win. Seems just like Brexit to me. The more the establishment throws a tantrum, the stronger it makes the case against it.

===================
On Monday, Townsend posted a picture on her Facebook page shaking hands next to the former president and this caption: "The President told me he’s voting for Hillary!!” In a telephone interview, Townsend said she met with the former president in Maine earlier today, where she said he made his preference known that he was voting for a Democrat. “That’s what he said,” she told Politico.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/george-hw-bush-said-vote-hillary

That's because both families are members of the illuminati. Clinton will give us to our Chinese overlords who will eventually create a one world government run by robots. This is the end of America as we know it. You better learn to speak Asian, because the Chinamen robots will show no mercy if you're an outsider. But also there will be more Pei Wei restaurants, so lettuce wraps.

I don't think this was ever in doubt. Ive said all along, there is little to no differences between establishment left or right. They will tell you there is a difference but their actions mirror each other. If true, I hope Bush realizes this is why Trump exists in the first place.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT