ADVERTISEMENT

George O'leary coin flipper for GaTech @UCF. Radio interview.

I was actually kinda sad for GOL there. Why would he think we are going to shoot lasers at him? I think most fans thought maybe he stayed a year or two too long, but everyone understands what he did for the program! As far as I’m concerned he’s The Godfather of UCF football.

I was actually kinda sad for GOL there. Why would he think we are going to shoot lasers at him? I think most fans thought maybe he stayed a year or two too long, but everyone understands what he did for the program! As far as I’m concerned he’s The Godfather of UCF football.
No, the Godfather is Gene McDowell, who saved the program from extinction.

The twitter guy is incorrect, GOL did not go 0-12 in 2015.

Agreed, it’s sad that he gets shortchanged sometimes when Frost gets showered with praise when so many guys from the 2017 team were GOL’s recruits, especially on defense.

He also should get credit for challenging the alleged recruiting violations that allowed us to get that auto invite to the BCS. Most of us just wanted to accept the punishment to have a clean slate going into the new AAC.

Reactions: Knight_Light
The twitter guy is incorrect, GOL did not go 0-12 in 2015.

Agreed, it’s sad that he gets shortchanged sometimes when Frost gets showered with praise when so many guys from the 2017 team were GOL’s recruits, especially on defense.

He also should get credit for challenging the alleged recruiting violations that allowed us to get that auto invite to the BCS. Most of us just wanted to accept the punishment to have a clean slate going into the new AAC.
0-8 quit/forced out but it was his staff & his guy Key that finished the 0-12 job. So 0-11 and 0-8

Between that, the scandals , and how our Program would have been run into irrelevant ground if he had his way in the succession plan I don’t think it is very controversial to say he didn’t deserve a Statue. So put me in that group of fans.

The foundation was more about Hitt and the ADs actually attempting to be a big time player in Football

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
0-8 quit/forced out but it was his staff & his guy Key that finished the 0-12 job. So 0-11 and 0-8

Between that, the scandals , and how our Program would have been run into irrelevant ground if he had his way in the succession plan I don’t think it is very controversial to say he didn’t deserve a Statue. So put me in that group of fans.

The foundation was more about Hitt and the ADs actually attempting to be a big time player in Football
0-11 was his first year, right.

1st bowl game
1st CCG
1st CCG win
1st NY6 bowl and NY6 win!

0-12 was his last year where He attempted to Be AD and hand the HC job to Key.

He showed it was possible at UCF to win.

I am firm believer that it was the combo of His linemen recruits (McCray twins!) +Frost speed/skill player recruiting that made 2017 possible.

We have struggled in the trenches recently and Frost couldnt recruit good enough for the big10.

Is this confirmed he’s flipping the coin in the air?

I can see him running the coin out there but I don’t see him airing out the coin.

Good 3.5 yard rush and drop the coin on the floor.

0-11 was his first year, right.

1st bowl game
1st CCG
1st CCG win
1st NY6 bowl and NY6 win!

0-12 was his last year where He attempted to Be AD and hand the HC job to Key.

He showed it was possible at UCF to win.

I am firm believer that it was the combo of His linemen recruits (McCray twins!) +Frost speed/skill player recruiting that made 2017 possible.

We have struggled in the trenches recently and Frost couldnt recruit good enough for the big10.
THIS^^^^^^^^^^

Yikes, your view is strange to say the least.....

And 0-11 is hardly his fault either, Kruz ran the program into the ground and Saban couldn't have done better.

Coach K beat Alabama coincidentally. Not coached by Saban. Then Saban in his first year won 7 games. Pretty sure if you take Sabans first draft class and add them to GOL first team we don’t go winless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT