ADVERTISEMENT

George Zimmerman shot in the face

Slor2PQ.gif

Senseless act of violence, I do hope they find and prosecute the shooter. He is a danger to everyone out there.

Just read the article. Sounds like the guy who shot at George Zimmerman was trying to murder him and claim it was self defense in a road rage incident. Honestly, if you look at the list of brushes with the law they seem to be very questionable. BBC girls trying to claim assault yada yada. A driver who claims GZ threatened him on the road but had no other witnesses nor the license plate number. All of this could come down to GZ being a target due to his infamy.

Just read the article. Sounds like the guy who shot at George Zimmerman was trying to murder him and claim it was self defense in a road rage incident. Honestly, if you look at the list of brushes with the law they seem to be very questionable. BBC girls trying to claim assault yada yada. A driver who claims GZ threatened him on the road but had no other witnesses nor the license plate number. All of this could come down to GZ being a target due to his infamy.
It certainly could but you'd have to think Zimmerman could avoid a lot of it if he wanted to but seems instead to attract it. Its hard to put yourself in his shoes with the reporting that goes on and the numerous people that would love to get a piece of him. Even if they didn't, the majority of the country ignores the facts brought out in the trial and condemns you for murder. That has to take a toll on your psyche.

The shooter in this incident is claiming self defense but, given what little we know from the newspaper, its very hard to see how he is going to meet all the criteria for justification of lethal force in self defense.

Sooooo... who's still on the side of the guy with multiple arrests, a perjury charge, multiple violent incidents, and now multiple gun-related incidents versus the kid with no criminal record?

Sooooo... who's still on the side of the guy with multiple arrests, a perjury charge, multiple violent incidents, and now multiple gun-related incidents versus the kid with no criminal record?

I know you're a simpleton with limited cognitive ability, but try to understand that the trial has nothing to do with "being on the side" with GZ. I think he's an idiot and an asshole. That doesn't change the fact that the verdict was correct, as decided via unanimous jury decision.

If people went to jail simply for being a dick, you'd be in for life.

I know you're a simpleton with limited cognitive ability, but try to understand that the trial has nothing to do with "being on the side" with GZ. I think he's an idiot and an asshole. That doesn't change the fact that the verdict was correct, as decided via unanimous jury decision.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

too be fair 85, theyd probably make you guys share a cell.:p

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT