ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready for some MORE Batsh*t Craziness from Trump

They are supporters of the President of the United States .... and they aren't being heard??!?

What a crying shame people are not paying attention to Trump's crackpot voter fraud conspiracy theories. 🙄
Trump was always viewed as being an outside leader to them.

Trump was always viewed as being an outside leader to them.
Outsider or not, what's the beef? The person people have wanted as President have regularly experienced election losses over the course of our long history. That's how democracies work.

But this particular election loss is why we're gearing up for our our "French-style Revolution"??!? Give me a break.

April Ryan is reporting that congress is currently meeting in an undisclosed location discussing invoking the 25th.

They feel like they aren't being heard. Seriously, read up on how the French revolution started. That was like a 30 year process, and I'd say we are about a third of the way down that same path.
They got 2 years of full control and 4 years of presidency with LESS VOTES. They were the ruling minority and now they are mad that the majority is in control again.

Outsider or not, what's the beef? The person people have wanted as President have regularly experienced election losses over the course of our long history. That's how democracies work.

But this particular election loss is why we're gearing up for our our "French-style Revolution"??!? Give me a break.
This election isnt what caused it. People feel like they arent being heard while Washington enriches itself. Trump, for maybe 20% of the country represented a push back just like Bernie or AOC does for some people.

They got 2 years of full control and 4 years of presidency with LESS VOTES. They were the ruling minority and now they are mad that the majority is in control again.
Which pisses them off even more. Even when we vote for "our guy", nothing changes.

On one hand, it's admirable that Congress has reconvened tonight to give it's ceremonial blessing of the Electoral College vote, but it's bizarre that you have a room full of people who are acting like it's 'business as usual.'

Let's review:

For weeks now, the President of the United States has been encouraging his minions to come to the Capital today for this event and then this morning he ratcheted up the rhetoric and told them to march to the Capital. They overwhelmed the Capital building's security and interrupted the people's business.

Here's a thought: Shouldn't there be some talk of the 25 amendment?

This delusional nutjob in the WH still has our country's nuclear codes!!!!
Anyone who thought there was no danger here, needs to think again. Before today, I would have been told that the possibility of something like this happening was "Crazy TDS" talk. How about now?

Do you think Trump will nuke memorial stadium on the way out?

If you thought the President had truly 'gone on the rails' with his weekend request to Georgia's Secretary of State to "recalculate" the vote there to flip the state to Trump, wait for what's yet to come.

The tape of the phone call made it clear how delusional and desperate Trump has become. The stark reality we face is that he's not out of office yet so if you think that his last seditious act against our democracy will be his call to overturn the Electoral vote in Congress on Wednesday, think again.

While the natural, gut reaction is to think all this shit is funny, the truth of the matter is that it's deadly dangerous. Inauguration day can't get here soon enough.

Good call on this given the days events.

You want to know what's REALLY batsh*t crazy?

Twitter and Facebook have seen fit to ban Trump from his accounts but Americans still feel cool with this guy being Commander-in-Chief of our military and having the codes to our nuclear arsenal.

Twitter and Facebook have seen fit to ban Trump from his accounts but Americans still feel cool with this guy being Commander-in-Chief of our military and having the codes to our nuclear arsenal.
Fvck you, we do. I voted for him 2 months ago and today I want the 25th invoked.

Reactions: DaShuckster
It shouldn't come as a surprise that Conservative media is trying to shift the blame by casting doubt on the identity of the Capital invaders.

They've built up a multimillion dollar industry out of fueling rightwing outrage. They've got to come up with some way of saving their golden goose.

It shouldn't come as a surprise that Conservative media is trying to shift the blame by casting doubt on the identity of the Capital invaders.

They've built up a multimillion dollar industry out of fueling rightwing outrage. They've got to come up with some way of saving their golden goose.
I don’t think anywhere close to a majority of that crowd was antifa, but you’d have to be stupid to think they weren’t there and participating on some level. It’s exactly the sort of thing they’re interested in going to and stirring the pot.

Did they impact what happened? We’ll likely never know, and frankly it doesn’t matter. Anyone who participated should be prosecuted.

I don’t think anywhere close to a majority of that crowd was antifa, but you’d have to be stupid to think they weren’t there and participating on some level. It’s exactly the sort of thing they’re interested in going to and stirring the pot.

Did they impact what happened? We’ll likely never know, and frankly it doesn’t matter. Anyone who participated should be prosecuted.

Twitter and Facebook are the end all be all of the judgement of character. Probably as much as CNN, MSNBC and the Shucky network 😊🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

There is a very small percentage of people that are crossover between Trump and the most extreme wing of Bernie Bros. Not ideological but get off on anarchy. definitely not enough people to spread blame misinformation like Fox and social media are attempting to do. 98% were maga who Trump literally told to march to the Capital after being riled up by the crackhead Don Jr and Giuliani

Reactions: Crazyhole
On one hand, it's admirable that Congress has reconvened tonight to give it's ceremonial blessing of the Electoral College vote, but it's bizarre that you have a room full of people who are acting like it's 'business as usual.'

Let's review:

For weeks now, the President of the United States has been encouraging his minions to come to the Capital today for this event and then this morning he ratcheted up the rhetoric and told them to march to the Capital. They overwhelmed the Capital building's security and interrupted the people's business.

Here's a thought: Shouldn't there be some talk of the 25 amendment?

This delusional nutjob in the WH still has our country's nuclear codes!!!!
Anyone who thought there was no danger here, needs to think again. Before today, I would have been told that the possibility of something like this happening was "Crazy TDS" talk. How about now?
It sounds like there was talk about using the 25th amendment last night, and they should use it immediately. Not because Trump really poses a risk anymore, but to send a message that his antics over the last month have been unacceptable so that nobody ever tries it again.

Mick Mulvany resigned. He said this isn't what I signed on for and Trump is not the same as he was 8 months ago.

Kind of an interesting statement.

Mick Mulvany resigned. He said this isn't what I signed on for and Trump is not the same as he was 8 months ago.

Kind of an interesting statement.

Mulvaney was one of Trump's biggest lap dogs for years. Glad he finally woke up, but he helped enable this and that shouldn't be forgotten.

I heard that after Trump was banned from Facebook and Instagram, he made a burner account called NancyPelosi and announced that all Democrats should riot because what has happened in D.C and burn down California

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT