ADVERTISEMENT

Gilyard

Stormthecourt?

Golden Knight
Jan 19, 2012
stat sheet shows he didn’t play against USF. I don’t believe he played much at all against Cincinnati. We really need him back to neutralize Henderson in the next game (like he did last time). Any word on Gilyard?

stat sheet shows he didn’t play against USF. I don’t believe he played much at all against Cincinnati. We really need him back to neutralize Henderson in the next game (like he did last time). Any word on Gilyard?
He’s healthy. He was dancing post game

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Pat is all heart and hustle. Love his game. With that said he isn’t winning many foot races. Keeping Pat in the game we may need to bring back the 3-4 and change schemes on Memphis

Not sure where else to put this so I’ll post it here...
We have faced some prolific running backs this year. Something like seven 1,000 yard rushers. Anyone want to guess who has the longest run of the season against the UCF defense?

We have faced some prolific running backs this year. Something like seven 1,000 yard rushers. Anyone want to guess who has the longest run of the season against the UCF defense?
I’m gonna guess the UConn QB.

Henderson? 50-60 yards?

Singletary had a big run for a TD at the end of the game I think.

His is listed on the 2 deep that came out this morning

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Actually that big run was Kerrith Whyte Jr. Not sure if that was the longest but it was 40 yards.

Reactions: Mikesi
Well it was the same run I was thinking of. Just the wrong person. My bad

The answer is Tre Walker for Navy. 46 yard run.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT