ADVERTISEMENT

Glad that...

Yes I'm really thankful that they didn't make the game about Frost and Nebraska, maybe it was out of guilt from the horsesh*t ticker announcement they ran during the Memphis Championship overtime.

You know, I'm glad it was about UCF players as well. They deserved all of the attention and credit for a great season. Nebraska has some idiot fans (mostly message board) as does every team. However I don't think you should crap all over the Huskers program when they agreed to let SF and staff coach this game. Nebraska's AD could have said that he needed all hands on deck for recruiting. A lot of ADs would have problem with their coach preparing another team for a bowl game during the heart of recruiting season. Anyway, congratulations on a great season. You should declare this a MNC season- I know Bama or Notre Dame would if they were in your shoes.

You know, I'm glad it was about UCF players as well. They deserved all of the attention and credit for a great season. Nebraska has some idiot fans (mostly message board) as does every team. However I don't think you should crap all over the Huskers program when they agreed to let SF and staff coach this game. Nebraska's AD could have said that he needed all hands on deck for recruiting. A lot of ADs would have problem with their coach preparing another team for a bowl game during the heart of recruiting season. Anyway, congratulations on a great season. You should declare this a MNC season- I know Bama or Notre Dame would if they were in your shoes.

You being here is not necessary. Bye Felicia.

Yes I'm really thankful that they didn't make the game about Frost and Nebraska, maybe it was out of guilt from the horsesh*t ticker announcement they ran during the Memphis Championship overtime.
Even as a Nebraska fan I'd agree with that sentiment. While this was a unique situation, at no point should it have been about Nebraska or its fans as it was always and should always have been about the UCF football program, its players, and its fans. For what little it's worth, I apologize on behalf of the non-douche bag fans of Nebraska for the Husker fans that tried to make it about Nebraska or seem as if Nebraska football was doing your program a favor by Frost and the staff coaching the bowl game. Best of luck going forward with Heupel, your program is positioned very well given multiple factors to join a major conference soon.

Reactions: BIGSTICK67

Scott Frost had ALL of the leverage, not the AD of a struggling football program with a 4-8 team. If he wanted to finish it with this special team ( which he did) your AD could have done absolutely nothing to stop him. Don’t delude yourself.

Scott Frost had ALL of the leverage, not the AD of a struggling football program with a 4-8 team. If he wanted to finish it with this special team ( which he did) your AD could have done absolutely nothing to stop him. Don’t delude yourself.
Hahaha! That’s laughable. Frost has Nobraska completely wrapped around his finger. The AD had absolutely no say. Frost is more powerful right now

Agr

You are delusional. 'agreed.....' that is just laughable. If Frost demanded Oinks to lick the road clean, Oinks would have done it. You Nubraska ball suckers were so attached to Frost's butt you would have killed Oinks if he screwed up and not hired him. Nebraska didn't let Frost do anything, they got down on their knees and begged him and agreed to anything he demanded. There was no "let" in that arrangement.

Reactions: UCFSig
Agr

You are delusional. 'agreed.....' that is just laughable. If Frost demanded Oinks to lick the road clean, Oinks would have done it. You Nubraska ball suckers were so attached to Frost's butt you would have killed Oinks if he screwed up and not hired him. Nebraska didn't let Frost do anything, they got down on their knees and begged him and agreed to anything he demanded. There was no "let" in that arrangement.
[roll]

Sorry, guys. But it was. They stated multiple times where he was going. They stated that every coach and most support staff got a raise/promotion. The teachers and recruiters of these students and athletes (All of them) got a major advertisement to their abilities to evaluate and develop talent. Everyone who knows anything about football knows where they are going. This is an amazing win for UCF and the first undefeated season in program history, but you have to know that the now NU staff is going to use this in a big way. Enjoy the great season. Don't be bitter about the staff leaving but enjoy the entertainment and team that they brought you. These kinds of threads make Nebraska trolls crawl out of the woodwork. But seeing how many of these kinds of treads there are, it kind of makes me think you want Nebraska fans' attention.

Sorry, guys. But it was. They stated multiple times where he was going. They stated that every coach and most support staff got a raise/promotion. The teachers and recruiters of these students and athletes (All of them) got a major advertisement to their abilities to evaluate and develop talent. Everyone who knows anything about football knows where they are going. This is an amazing win for UCF and the first undefeated season in program history, but you have to know that the now NU staff is going to use this in a big way. Enjoy the great season. Don't be bitter about the staff leaving but enjoy the entertainment and team that they brought you. These kinds of threads make Nebraska trolls crawl out of the woodwork. But seeing how many of these kinds of treads there are, it kind of makes me think you want Nebraska fans' attention.

UCF will use it in a “big way.” This game was all about UCF and its student athletes. Did you even watch the game? This was ALL about UCF and nub wasn’t mentioned one single time. Another nubfan swing and a miss. The reality from objective observers is that this was a 4 hour advertisement for UCF and the AAC, try and spin it all you want but it won’t change reality.

Reactions: Mikesi
UCF will use it in a “big way.” This game was all about UCF and its student athletes. Did you even watch the game? This was ALL about UCF and nub wasn’t mentioned one single time. Another nubfan swing and a miss. The reality from objective observers is that this was a 4 hour advertisement for UCF and the AAC, try and spin it all you want but it won’t change reality.
Another delusional Nobraska Cornholio.

Can't you just piss off? Or is your absolute crap team so pathetic it can't hold your attention? If you think that was an ad for Nebraska you are a complete boob. Like I said earlier, it was an ad for UCF- what it said was--- "Do you want to play this offense that might be successful 2 or 3 years down the road, if you ever see the field or, would you like to play this style TODAY (hint for you slow Nebraska boobs that means UCF)

I really didn't mean to offend anyone, just trying to bring a bit of logic. Really, congratulations on the season. I hope you guys have many more like it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT